Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

"Who the fuck told you that there was a guy in my apartment?" I ask

You might be wondering how did I end up in this situation, well let me explain, it all started from...

Me and chaeyoung were walking to our class talking about things, when suddenly jungkook appears  in-front of us going to class. Chaeyoung screams his name which causes him to look back at us. He then comes to us and says,"hey, what's up?"

"I need to talk to the both of you after class so don't you dare escape without talking to me
okay?",Chaeyoung said. For a split second our eyes met, my heart started beating so fast. He just nodded and left, but I was very curious about what this about so the time went much slower than I expected.

Finally the class was over, felt like a year passed by.
Since me and jungkook were sitting next to Chaeyoung so she practically dragged us from the class to somewhere deserted where no one really came.

Chaeyoung made us both sit and she stood in-front of us, just staring at us. I broke the silence and said,
"so what did you have to talk about?"

She started, "umm so I've been thinking about this lately and it was the others as well but then i decided to keep quiet and I'll just ask you guys about it"

"About what" he asked

"it's about the both of you, you both have been acting very weird so I came to a conclusion, I kinda did a research on you both. So I found out that you both are from the same high school aren't you?

I look up and see her smirking, I had no choice but to nod.

"See I'm big mastermind, this is so fun! Anyways back to where we were. Lemme guess you both were dating that time weren't you?"

We both look at each other and he clears his throat and just said mhm and gets quiet.

"Oh my so I was correct!, no wonder you guys acted like that to each other as if- ugh why is this ugly ass person calling me"

"Who is it" jungkook asks

"Who else could it be, it's your ugly friend Jimin"

We both see we answer the phone, "hello, what is your fucking problem bro? No I'm very busy, what unnie is calling me, why tho fine fine I'm coming wait"

"Hey people I'll talk to you guys later" and that's when she started running

I hear him speak, "did you tell Chaeyoung about this?"