30

Billy gaming:

***

When the others noticed Kaori flipping through your notebooks pages, they got curious as well. Soon, they were all looking at your artwork, admiring and talking about certain sketches.

"Wait wait wait!" Yukie said. "Go back! I saw something!" Fuck. Kaori had tried to skip past those pages quickly so the others wouldn't see.

Yukie gasped as the others stared.
"That's Ennoshita," said Yachi.
"Awwww! Does she like him?!" Yukie shook Kaori by her arm.

"I think so." She smiled. "But we don't know for sure, so don't assume anything guys!"
"Why else would she draw him though?" Yukie asked.

"Who knows," said Kiyoko. "But it could be for an entire different reason. We should probably put it back now."

Kiyoko was right as usual. Kaori placed your notebook where it had been at the perfect moment.

A few seconds later, you came in the classroom after bathing for a little while. Everybody was silent.

You weren't good at picking up on social cues, but you knew this wasn't the norm for these girls.

They all watched you closely as you picked up your notebook and flicked it open.
"Whatcha drawing?" Yukie asked.

"Nothing," you said. The girls knew it wouldn't be easy to get anything out of you, but they wanted to try.

"Well if it's nothing, can I see?" Yukie said.
You blinked. "Maybe tomorrow." And then you continued drawing as Yukie frowned.

The managers tried communicating with their eyes but when that didn't work, they went to their phones.

***

Y/NS NOTEBOOK
9:44 pm

Yukie: OKAY GUYS

Kiyo: you made a gc just for this?

Kaori: I think it's important Kiyoko

Yachi: what if she gets upset??
Yachi: I don't want to hurt her feelings

Yukie: BUT I WANNA SEE IF SHE LIKES ENNO ☹️☹️

Kaori: maybe we should just tell her straight up??
Kaori: that we like saw it and stuff

Yachi: what if we just say it randomly opened and we accidentally saw the page??

Kaori: and how would the book accidentally open Yachi? ☠️

Yachi: the wind?? 😭

Kaori: DAWG WHAT WIND ?! 😭😭

Yukie: MAYBE THE DEMON RETURNED AND MADE US DO IT?!

Kiyo: that won't work
Kiyo: I agree with Kaori
Kiyo: we should just tell her, I'm pretty sure she can tell we're lying about something

Yukie: ugh I hate confrontation 😔

Kaori: too bad

***

The girls agreed for Kiyoko to tell you. It seemed like the best option.

Yachi wouldn't be able to get the words out. Kaori would be too blunt, and Yukie well...she'd probably use a shit excuse.

"Y/n, we have something to tell you." You looked up at her and stared at her for her to continue. "We looked through your notebook and saw the pictures you drew of Ennoshita. Kaori and Yukie were wondering if you like him."

And then the room went into chaos.
"WOAH! YOU DIDNT SAY YOU WERE GONNA SAY ALL OF THAT?!" Yelled Yukie.
"KIYOKO! WHAT THE FUCK!" Screamed Kaori.

"IM SO SORRY, Y/N! WE BETRAYED YOUR TRSUT, WE ARE SO SO SORRY!" Yachi cried and bowed repeatedly.

And how were you feeling about all of this? People would say you looked fine, maybe even a little emotionless about the news, but in truth, you were going insane.

You hadn't even asked yourself if you liked him that way, you just thought he was pretty to draw.

Now, you were worrying if it was weird for you to have those drawings. Would Ennoshita think it was creepy if he were to find out?

You'd just gotten used to having friends, you weren't ready to lose anyone yet.

To be continued...