Introduction

To Love in the 57th Century

Synopsis:

Senku and Gen were childhood friends, though they seemed to feel more. The two were inseparable until Gen moved away because of his father's job promotion. Ever since then, they sent letters to each other, each year becoming less and less as they grew apart.

Until Gen transferred into Senku's highschool, then got placed into Senku's class, and got grouped for a cooperative work. They now can't avoid to face their feelings and their past.

.
.
.

Just a bit of a note that this fanfiction is a slowburn. I do intend that the slow burn will not be *that* slow, I just want to add more dynamic and depth to the characters so that I can create a satisfying and reasonable ending.

Also a bit of a disclaimer that I do not own the characters of this story and that any events in this work has no relations to the original work of Riichiro Inagaki, the creator of "Dr. Stone"

A huge mention to my dear friend Natty, who has given me tons of encouragement and inspiration to start this fanfic. Without her, this wouldn't be made. This fanfic was created because of a promise I had made to her.

Huge thanks to Natty <33

Also, english is not my first language. If I make some mistake, please correct my grammar. Thank you!! (^ w ^)

I hope to not disappoint any of you. I also wish that all of you will enjoy this work.

Let us now begin.