"Ok, but if you think it's hurting more, then tell us, we'll go to the hospital. " Dad said and mom nodded in agreement.

"In all this, I forgot one thing. " Mom said and I gave her a confused look.

"You're looking so pretty. No doubt my son is so whipped for you. " Mom said and before I could react, Arjun Raichand came down stairs and cleared his throat making us all notice him.

"Ok, so now let's eat our breakfast. " Mom said and we all headed towards the dining table.

I looked at everything she had prepared and gave her a smile, but then I suddenly remembered something.

"Mom, wasn't I supposed to make the breakfast? Actually Kriti told me it's some sort of tradition I've to do." I asked.

"Oh! You mean pehli rasoi! We'll have that day after tomorrow. Actually, before any tradition we have to visit our Kuldevi temple, and for even that an auspicious day is required which is tomorrow, so every other tradition we'll do after that. " Mom informed while I nodded and sat on the dining table, beside Arjun Raichand.

I can't complain right now, so I just had the food served, which was really delicious.

"Krisha? " Mom called out.

"You can go to work, if you want to, anyways we aren't doing anything special today. " Mom said.

"Oh! That's nice. I'll go to my office then. " I said excitedly and quickly finished the remaining breakfast and then went to change in my regular office clothes.

I soon bid bye to mom and dad, who are so sweet, I can't tell you.

It's just been a day and they are already considering me as their daughter.

I quickly got out as soon as I reached. I didn't knew that I would be in office today so I had not called my driver, but it's fine. I like driving. But my mom and dad believe that I'm always angry and might crash car anywhere.
So I am not allowed to drive to the office mostly.

I entered and looked at the shocked faces of everyone which were quickly masked by the smiles. Everyone congratulated me and I went to my cabin, entering which I felt peace.

.
.

The day continued with Kriti walking in now and then teasing me, I glaring at her and then she again going back to work.

She's really sincere, but I guess she has lost her senses since the time it was deciding that I'm finally marrying someone.

I even had a ten minute long video call with my parents about how happy they are for me and honestly their smiles make all of this worth it.

After all whatever you do in life it's most of the time for others, you have zero importance of it. And in my case, whatever I do is mostly for my family.

I continued with my work when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in. " I replied and the door swung open revealing someone who I never expected.

"Arjun Raichand? " I looked at him, surprised.

"Yes. It's me. " He said with a chuckle and  went straight to the couch.

I regret keeping the couch now.

"Why are you even here? " I asked annoyed but he payed no attention to it.

"What why? It's lunch time and I've brought lunch. " He said showing me a bag.

"And why did you do so? "

"You are my wife. And you told me that you don't have lunch, which is not good for your health. So I brought you food. " He explained.

"You just said that I told you I don't have lunch, then too you're here? " I questioned.

"Of course, do you think my mind processes whatever you say? " He said jokingly but that is so true.

"Oh my god! " I exclaimed.

"What happened? "

"You finally said something that is true and logical. " I said and all the excitement on his face disappeared.

"Never mind, let's have lunch. " He said taking out the tiffin boxes and plates.

"I don't want to, and hence I won't. " I said and went back to my chair.

"Oh come on wifey. " He said and I glared at him.

"Ok, ok, Krisha, please have the food. " He said and I nodded in disagreement.

"I don't want to have lunch. If you want you have and get out Arjun Raichand. " I said and focused on checking the files.

"I have a question. Can I ask? "

"If I say No would you not ask? " I questioned with sarcasm.

"Of course not. I wanted to ask, why do you call me Arjun Raichand? " He asked and I looked at him with disbelief.

"Isn't it your name? "

"Yes, it is. But you can all me just Arjun, you know. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh really? See, we're not in a formal relationship that I call you with respectfully adding Mr. to your name, and also we're not that informal that I call you by your name. So, Arjun Raichand it is. "

"Hmm." Was all he said and then went to the couch.

Finally, he'll be gone soon.

"Here, at least taste it, mom has made it so good. " He said forwarding a spoon of rice.

"Why did you bother her? She already prepared so much food in the morning and yet you disturbed her. "

"Ohh... Wait a minute. It's prepared by your Mom not mine. " He said.

"Don't you have any work to do? Cause the last time I checked you were a doctor. "

"I do have work, and since it is my lunch break and I wanted to have lunch with you and even Mom called at the perfect time. So I'm here. " He explained me like it's some academic topic.

"Please have it. " He said forwarding the spoon and not having any mood to argue, I just had it.

"Thank you. " He said and then again continued feeding me like that while I continued my work.

****************************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Here goes chapter 15.

Hope you all like it.

Your thoughts about #Arsha? ---------------------->>

Do vote and comment.

Love,

Author