Cat- 21

"You had no right to text her Emma" Jenna whispered as she tried to talk with her best friend, she looked at Y/n while she was deep asleep 

"Your hiding something very important from her Jen i think its fair for her to know what we obviously know " Emma tried to reason, but Jenna only shook her head very quick, of course the girl on the other side of the phone couldn't see

"That doesn't give you the right to text her Em, you had no right"

"I think i do have a right i'm kinda involved in this and seeing her there, i was not expecting any of that" Jenna bit her lip as she hugged Y/n's shirt she was currently wearing looking at the girl still 

"So? that still doesn't give you any right i don't care if- "

"But i care Jenna! and i know deep down inside you do too "

"Well i'm happy Emma! and i like her and there's nothing you or anyone else is going to take this away from me and i think you should be happy for me instead of trying to do whatever your doing"

"I'm trying to tell the truth! and i think-" 

Y/n moved making Jenna freeze not hearing what Emma had to say, she focused on the girl who flipped her self facing her now, she still had her eyes closed 

"I think she needs to know who catfished her Jenna " she heard Emma say making her frown again 

"I don't think she needs to know and stop this nonsense Emma i have to go bye" 

She hung up letting go of the breath she was holding, she looked at Y/n who was even drooling, her heart melted at the sight as she bit her lip, she wasn't going to let anyone take that away from her, she got love out of this and she wasn't going to let that go, she understood why Emma wanted to do that she did, but she was so happy right now, and it pained her to think about losing all of this, she knew not saying what she knows was worth it, she knows it, and she actually believes that Y/n shouldn't know, that it'll just ruin everything...

Jenna walked her bed wiping the tear that fell from her eye looking down at the younger girl, god she was so head over heals for her, she even brought her home despite knowing how strict and protective her parents are , she pecked her head leaving her lips a bit longer than usual, she laid back in bed cuddling really close to the girl, taking in her scent, Happy that she's in her house, in her room, on her bed with her, that made her heart beat with joy, she even dared to say she was in love, she pushed a strand off of Y/n's face smiling softly, really happy that she met her,  no matter the circumstances, she was happy to have her in her life and no one, absolutely no one was going to take that away from her...