Cat-8

My pronouns are USA

Weeks have gone by, the long distance couple had gotten closer, even though that wouldn't change Marie going away for days, Y/n had asked her once why did that had to happen? Marie's answer said her job took way to many hours and attention, sometimes even physically draining since she was always dealing or surrounded by people never alone, Y/n felt that was awful, one needs alone time and that was the reason, having a busy life left no time for her self, Who knew the business life was so consuming? 

"What do you mean you guys haven't Facetimed or Skyped?"Zahid asked surprised as they wiped down Tv screens "Uh..no we haven't is that bad?"  Zahid shook his head standing in front of her, he understood that it was even better for her since she was so... shy? nervous? around girls " It's not but i'd assume you'd guys al ready did that? since you gotten so close to her" 
He was right, just the thought of trying made Y/n's hands so sweaty, it made her jittery "I don't think i can do that Z..." "Well i think you don't lose anything on trying i do believe it'll help you out of your comfort zone, you'll show her that you care annddddd you get to see her pretty face" He said smiling, Zahid always said what was best for his bestfriends, he loved them so much, he was older than them Y/n and Sam were freshly nineteen, Zahid had just turn twenty one, what was a three year age gap? But that didn't change the fact that Zahid, it didn't look like it but he was more mentally mature than them, having a bit more experience in life, he understood them completely, he really thought he was their mentor but more important, he was their friend. 

That night Y/n had gathered up the courage to ask her she said yes , she already had her laptop set up, she had Facetime open, Skype, she was ready, she had gotten a text from Marie saying that she'd be free to call and text her soon, but that was almost eight hours ago...it was currently eleven pm, she got that text at like... four pm...
She waited... and waited...it became one am.. still no text nothing, she looked down at her phone 

8:27 - Hi! i'm home waiting for you to come back so whenever your ready 

10:27- i'm really nervous sorry if i look stupid or something

12:27- Hi...?

1:45- I..i guess your busy, i'm going to bed, Good night or Morning Marie. 

Y/n hit send, feeling very sad, she couldn't let her know? not even a single text? was that hard? even in her busy life? why would she say she could if at the end she couldn't?? Maybe she got busy, Y/n told her self, Worry started to kick in, what if something happened to her? is she okay? is she having a bad day?  
Y/n groaned covering her face with her pillow, so many emotions going on, she felt like crying not knowing what to do or how to react, should she call her? 

She decided to call Zahid, she knew him to well he was awake right 

"Y/n dawg what is up?" he said pointing the camera at his Mac&cheese "I made cheesy stuff " 
Y/n smiled tiredly giving him thumbs up "That does look good actually " She laughed "So what's up? how did it go?" 
Y/n told him how she still hasn't showed up, no text no nothing, on what she was feeling and that she didn't know what to do 
"Okay my dear Y/n first calm down i'm sure she has a pretty good explanation plus she's a business woman just wait but she could shoot you a quick text it takes less than 10 seconds so  don't let that slide, she got you here all riled up so you should express that to her in a nice way of course" Y/n nodded hearing him, he calmed her down as she nodded "Your right Z thank you and i'm sorry for calling so late i just didn't know what to do" Zahid smiled at her "Your all good knowing you your dying to sleep so get some rest yeah? hopefully they'll be a text from her in the morning" 
They ended the call 

Y/n's phone buzzed waking her up 
5:15  
She knew who it was she took a few seconds to answer calming down her nerves taking a deep breath

"Hello?"
"Hi baby...i'm so sorry i'm sorry i got called at last minute and i couldn't even text i'm so sorry" Marie said quickly, Y/n heard the sincerity in her voice, feeling much so calm 
"It's okay i understand babe i was feeling a bit worried about you " 
"I'm sorry i put you through that but i'm okay just stressed at tired but that's not important right now, as soon as i got here i called you, i'm sorry" 
"What do you mean it's not important?  your mental health is important you know?"
Quiet, she didn't say anything, Y/n heard small sniffles 
"Are..are you crying...?"
"Shhh" 
"But...why?" 
"I...i see your really sweet and loving and you care for me and it feels nice and after working for 24 hours...it's nice to come to my room...and that your here" 
"I'll always be here for you Marie"
"Always...?"
"Always and..do you wanna try and skype or something?"
No response
"Marie? "
"Yeah sorry i was looking for my laptop"

They ended the call
Y/n felt so nervous, seeing Marie called her right away through skype
She looked at the blue screen biting her lip, it kept loading, and loading and loading and loading 

Marieee
It's not working :( 

Do you want to try facetime?

Marieee
I don't have an iphone :( we can try skype another time?  we can call right now  

Y/n frowned feeling sad closing her laptop, answering Marie's call right away.