Cat-16

For some reason, well not for some reason, the reason was very obvious, Jenna was nervous, very nervous, they were on their way to pick up Y/n's friends

Let's recap, last time they met Jenna she hit it off well with Sam and Zahid...but,The girl, the girl wasn't there last time..she was worried about her, She bopped her friends coffee, she didn't really say anything to her but, she looked intimidating,the nerves were real, her palms were sweating, Jenna Ortega's usually wasn't nervous  in these kind of situations, she was used to people dying to meet her! what was different this time? 

"You okay Jenna?" Y/n asked as she pulled outside Sam's house, Jenna nodded flashing her a smile Yn frowned at her squinting her eyes "What?" Jenna said squinting her eyes back at her "Just making sure your actually okay" Y/n said smiling she honked letting them know she was there , they stared as the front door opened, a blind folded Izzy "Why is she blind folded?" Jenna whispered looking at Y/n, who gave her a cheeky smile "Casey said she's a fan of yours, i really don't know Izzy that well, we've met twice" Jenna nodded, realizing they were all a bit...weird..? and she liked that "I should step out?" She asked, it was the proper thing to do wasn't it?  she was meeting a fan, she opened the door smiling al ready, she liked meeting fans 

"Why am i blind folded again?" Izzy asked a bit confused , Jenna stood in front of her as Casey took the blind fold off, Izzy opened her eyes frowning, she gasped once she saw who was in front of her "OH MY GOD JENNA!!! I'M A FAN! HOW? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?! " she said covering her mouth not believing who was in front of her "She's Y/n's girlfriend" Sam said passing by them getting in the car "Hi Y/n can we go now? we gotta pick up Zahid"  

The drive was a blur for Jenna, Casey wouldn't stop burning holes behind her head, she could feel her eyes, she tried to play it cool. 

They arrived at the place where the interview was going to take place, it was a studio, Jenna told them to sit in a certain place and if they wanted something they could go to the catering area in the other room she went to get her makeup done "Guys do you want something? " Y/n asked them as they all took pictures, except Sam who had his headphones on drawing "Nah" "No thanks" Y/n nodded making her way to the other room, she had to be honest, Jenna's vegan food didn't fully fill her tummy up, she was still hungry, it was good food but it wasn't enough, she heard voices behind her but she didn't turn around,  She grabbed a plate of fruit and a water bottle, a hand reaching for the same on she was reaching for "Sorry" they both said, Y/n looked up and saw a girl with short brown hair looking at her with wide eyes " You can have that one" Y/n said grabbing another one, thinking she was looking at her like that because of the water bottle "Who are you?" She asked still looking at Y/n "Uhh Jenna told me i could grab food, is there a problem?" She quickly shook her head laughing with a very nervous laugh "No it's just..you look a bit familiar " Y/n made an O shape nodding "Y/n but i don't think we've met before i did see you on Wednesday though great acting" She said giving her a compliment " Oh! yeah i did mistake you for someone else and thank you! i.. i have to go!" We all know it's Emma, Emma said nervously running away quickly "What was all that about? " Casey asked behind Y/n, both of them confused "She said i looked like someone and i guess she had something to do"  Casey nodded taking a mental note on who she saw. 

They all saw the interview go down, Izzy was very star stuck, she took pictures with EVERYONE before it stared, she was so happy, Jenna would take lots of glances at Y/n who was always staring at her, Emma noticed this, she would shove Jenna from time to time to bring her back to reality, but for Jenna that was something hard, she didn't really want to be there, but at the same time she was glad, she really wanted to see Y/n, so many things were happening at the same time, Zahid noticed as well, the brown haired girl would stare at Y/n and Jenna, of course this didn't go unnoticed by Casey to who got close to his ear "Are you seeing what i'm seeing?" She whispered in his ear, he nodded "Oh yeah.. Y/n made another actress to fall for her" He said trying to give Casey a high fave, quickly putting his hand down seeing Casey rolled her eyes at him "No stoopid, she looks worried" 

DUNNN DUNNN DUNNN a short one for today buttt with infooo.