(S2) Return + [Hiatus]

Authors Note :

People and non-people, "British Boy-Friend" might go on hiatus. Nothing personal is going on, I just need a tad break to get my head going because i still got a lot on my plate. I'm not just a wattpad writer but an animator, editor and i gotta run a yt channel as well. My book has tooken up most of my time, it may be because of the short deadline but i only make them 5 day deadlines just to keep everything settled, but that hasn't being doing to well.

I hope you all understand! it won't be a long one. The story will continue probably by July 27th or 30th. If I rethink it, I'll update ya'll to see if i upload early. Oh & thank you if you read this far, ya really didn't have to but ya did, so thank you. Heres a heart ❤️

Enjoy, my sweetlings

___

Both our heartbeats began to sputter, since I'm so close. His chest seems to be thumping against mine, my hand was rested because i wanted to calm him down. Seeing him more nervous than i am seems so unreal, though this was what we both wanted. I was sitting on him while his hands were still touching my lower half. Neither one of us seems to have calmed down yet, so I guess it's necessary.. for us to stay like this... infact. Screw the dreams, nightmares and all he confession shit. All of it just waisted too much time. I secretly kept glancing at him, his face was redder than i thought. It's not my first time seeing him so flustered, but this is way more than i expected. Maybe his absence finally knocked some sense into him...

"Josh. Are you only acting this way because of what I said earlier?"

I sputtered out a question just because i want to know what he's thinking and what he was thinking before.

"No. Not just that.. just hearing you say that you were also in the same position made me uncomfortable."

"Ha.. so you-"

"Mhh. Sorry, it was so unexpected"

"It was. But honestly, I couldn't hold back either"

We were still jumbled up in this same position, it was meant to be just a simple conversation. His warmth would be my exuse to not get offa' him. I wish I could continue that kiss was what was roaming across my mind.. maybe if-

"Jelly, I've missed you ever since i left."

"Hu.. I could tell- but wait a minute-"

I felt fingers going through the sweater and Josh's head was resting up on my chest. His finger tips are somehow giving me some sort of massage, it's what that seemed like. Staying in this sort of stance would lead to something much more.. right. He's really speaking his heart now. I guess I can't do more than listen, he's also so bold to do so..

"what were you really doing while you were away, aside from everything else you're meant to do."

"Why..?"

"I just want to know.. if that's alright with you."
.
.
"I haven't being able to do work properly, just because I've being thinking of you that whole time. It was all just all a pain in the ass"

How does he say that like it's nothing.

"Ha.. well. I guess before you left wasn't the best event was it.. It made me think you'd never come back. Though you actually fulfilled your promise.."

"You didn't want me back."

"T-that was a while back... we just fought because of you gatekeeping stuff from me"

"So if I gatekeep and make you mad, you'll miss me?"
.

"Y' know the both of us know that that doesn't make sense"