(S2) Just Once

I stood there frozen. Everything in my body stopped so quickly. I thought I'd die. My face made a reaction, but his didn't. Everything ended with loss and confusion. After i came back to my senses. I suddenly felt insecure because of the dropped face i must've made when i recognized him. . . So I just remembered why Crainer or Jordi.. couldn't tell me why we came here.. that text i "accidentally" found on Crainer's phone. They said not to tell me.. because.. he.. wanted to suprise me.. keeping that thought in my head almost made me blush, but because of the cold, it wasn't difficult, considering he's right there. I peeked over at the corner, Crainer, Jordi, and Amelia standing there almost like lost mannequins.. I covered half my face and started taking steps back.. small step after small step, the more nervous i became. Josh, instead of following me like he'd usually do.. he had no reaction but was still looking me directly in the eye. When i caught his eye, i looked away immediately. I wasn't planning on just leaving him hanging, so i stopped stepping back.. I would've a long time ago, but i was scared that if i stopped trying to escape, he'd come after me.. but he didn't infact. . . What was I thinking? He wasn't looking at me anymore, I looked at him from his backside. The others were still trying to process my reaction. I could predict what they were all thinking, but i don't have the strength to think about it. Seeing him all of a sudden without any sign scared the living hell out of me! And something that triggered me even more was, I found out when i wasn't supposed to and forgot! I gave myself second-hand embarrassment.

I walked over to Crainer's car and decided to pit myself there and if I could. For the rest of my life. I can't believe what I'd just done! How could i forget that it was today he'd be coming back!! It's all because of my doubts that I'd see him again!.. and here he is! Seeing me dressed in this outfit.. I'm screwed.. what will I say to him! I ended up staying inside the car to clean my head.. right now was when I realized I'm going crazy.. over seeing him. This situation is sorted like.. a beneficial mistake. An unexpected beneficial mistake, I blew this very badly. And my appearance ruins it even more.. I'm wearing his hoodie that he gave me ages ago, and i didn't calm down but instead moved back.. and let my guard down again. After all these thoughts and some alone time, i built up my courage to come out.. I didn't want to be curled up inside my shell the whole time.. if I did.. where would that lead us to? I gave out a nervous sigh and my heart throbbed but i was already out, I'd make a complete fool out of myself if i turned back and to make sure i didn't, I closed the car door but that almost caught some attention. I gave out one more backup sigh to calm down my heart. I walked over to the entrance and stayed put. They were talking about something? Crainer on the other hand.. had a grieve to steal that fancy jeep Josh and Amelia drove with.

"This compass SUV is nice..."

It even got Jordi a bit tempted as well. Crainer was already drooling all over it.. It looked like Josh and Amelia acted as if they didn't see it. But it was a very fancy looking car. I had no idea.. Josh would pull up with such an expensive car. Even though we all knew he was hiding his identity and how much money he actually has. "This" (the SUV) compared to "that" (Crainer's car) would just cause public mayhem. I was so distracted for some reason. It wasn't the car or.. Josh. I couldn't think straight, so i tried not to feel left out even though my heart was racing.

"We could just take this one home,"

"What about mine..."

. . .

"Mhem.. what about yours?"

Crainer fell into a shock.. but couldn't argue with it. And so.. at the end of the day... we ended up giving Crainer's car away.. Crainer actually had mixed feelings about doing it.. considering that was an old car already. We all hoped into Josh's car and were on our way... I was feeling petrified after today.. it's dark out already, and in the next hour, we'll be home. Then I wouldn't know how to approach Josh.. I feel like theres so many things i want him to fix for him even though it's just the dreams.. and what blonde girl told me.. about Josh and her both keeping another secret from me and since we've broken up.. what's the point of falling in love with him again.. when that led us to the worst possible situation. We were getting close to home, once we did.. it wasn't that late, so all of a sudden, a thought came into one of their heads, and we all thought it'd be better if we all just stayed over at our house for the night... it also reminded me.. since Josh and Amelia are back. . . why did Josh sell his house? Maybe I'll ask him when i have the chance.. I really thought he'd never come back.. I just overreacted the whole time.. it's so embarrassing...