(S2) Basic

Regret would fly inside me if I walked back to him. From what I'm looking at.. he didn't seem to regret calling me.. other than his red face, I was getting the wrong idea from his face and appearance. He's not blushing. He's sick with a fever, and I'm misunderstanding. The best thing to do is stay where I am and respond without blowing it. I gotta be honest, we weren't as far as I thought we were.. he could've reached out to me without any problem.. if he did, I'd screw up. If I sound too tempted when I answer -.. then

"You're welcome. Get some rest,"

A couple seconds after responding, I only stared into his eye once again... but I wasn't aware of my dazing problems. I stared for too long and made a fool out of myself. He hadn't noticed, and i began to walk furthur away from him. It hadn't even been 24 hours yet, and I'm already twisting up my words and thoughts. that ain't like me.. which is what scares me to the fullest. I made it to the end of the hallway. I couldn't see the light at the end.. The other's got their butts up and started watching a movie.

"Hey Josh! Is Jelly doing alright?"

"..not sure. But I'm sure he'll be fine."

"Man. Is he really that sick, I wanted him to see this part of the new sp*derm*n movie with us."

"For real! It was so well animated when I saw it in the trailer. "

"Right!"

"----- --- - "

Even though the noise of their discussion took up most of the well grounded sound barrier here, I was more focused on Jelly. I feel like going in there.. or infact pushing myself in there, no matter what happens. I'd push him. I'm with me as well. . . Dammit, their really a bunch of unrealistic things I want to do with him. Pfft, I feel dirty. My mind should settle down, though. It should be time for me and Amelia to start booking a hotel.. to stay for a few nights until I find us a new apartment. I knew I'd regret my decision to sell the other one. I also promised myself I wouldn't book into that apartment even if I did come back because I wanted to be further away from this place, just to clear my head. Karma is fucking delirious.

"Amelia"

"Huh?"

"Let's go,"

"Don't you know it's rude to call somebody while watching a movie!?"

".. yeah, you're right, then there was no reason of not leaving you here, "

"Aight, thanks, brother."

This whole thing happening in less than a day hurts my head. It's not even past midnight, again. Couldn't stop myself from turning and gazing onto their hallway.. even though I couldn't see Jelly or even his room door. It disappointed me. The cold air coming from the entrance of their apartment shoke me. All of a sudden, I didn't feel like leaving this place, and even after I gave Jelly the medicine.. I gotta be honest, I just used that as an excuse to see him again. If I knocked on his door the third time, he wouldn't answer. He's inside this very apartment, hopefully sleeping well, and has taken the medicine. The thing that bothered me was that I wasn't able to see his sleeping face. I wish I could stroke his hair, and if I had the courage and if he'd give me the chance, I'd steal a kiss from him for the first time in a month. I let it off, though. I obviously need a break from him. It's as if I was so impatient to come back here and see him again and now.. I had just realized that i had completely fucked up my *chronological order plan.. ever since 8 years ago upuntil now.

*Chronological: starting with the earliest and following the order in which they occurred.

Josh's Chronological order plan (incomplete):