The Saiyan and Transfer Student

Start from the beginning

The result was the same as what she currently sees.

Nine members already neutralized, all her equipment except her laserblade was lost.

On the contrary, Mana hadn't even been touched once.

"...Hey, at this rate you're gonna run out of time."

Mana let out a sigh, letting out such a statement without any hint of respect.

Hiding was no longer an option either, so Origami allowed her body to float, appearing before Mana.

"—Oh? Finally showing your face?"

"..."

Origani gave a mental order in her head, activating the thrusters on her back.

Origami's inventory was left with only her laser blade <No Pain>, which meant she could only fight in close combat.

Leaning her body forward, she flew into the sky at an intense speed.

"How straightforward. I think I like you now..."

As the corner of Mana's mouth rose, she slowly moved her body into a weird pose. Her legs spread out in a horse stance, while her right arm was bent upward, holding up two fingers. At the same time, her left arm was also tucked against her torso.

It seemed to be some sort of martial arts pose, but nobody knew what kind of style it was. However, Origami did not stop moving.

Bringing <No Pain> above her head, she accelerated even more. But Origami knew she'd lose if she rushed in like this. "—Now's the time."

So, the moment that she and Mana's personal Territories touched, she rapidly shrank the size of her Personal Territory.

The Territory that is usually expanded to a radius of 10 feet had been reduced to a tenth of that.

Instantly, the parts of the thrusters that were outside the personal Territory regained their original weight.

At the same time, Origami disconnected the thruster from her wiring suit, grabbed her deactivated <No Pain> tightly, and curled up, moving under Mana's elbow.

"Wha...?"

Because of the sudden action, Mana widened her eyes.

The thrusters that lost their controller followed the laws of Inetria, bearing down toward Mana like a gigantic bullet. 

"Tch! It's futile!"

However, Mana quickly regained composure, pointing her palm toward the thrusters.

At that moment, a bright yellow beam shot out of Mana's hand, as if it were a laser cannon, incinerating the thrusters in an instant.

Only smoke remained as the beam dissipated, with Mana's arm still stretched out.

But— This was the opportunity Origami was waiting for.

"—Tch!"

The blade of <No Pain> reappeared once more, falling towards Mana's back.

Aiming for the opening, Mana focused on stopping the thrusters, an unblockable hit. 

—However. "Wha..."

Origami was left speechless.

The instant the sharp edge of the laser blade made contact with Mana, Origami's entire body felt as if it had completely stopped in its tracks— which it did.

"—Fuu, that was close."

Mana turned her head towards Origami to make eye contact.

Origami's eyes widened as she noticed a bright white aura engulfed around her body. She started to have difficulty breathing, but it was a different feeling than a personal Territory. She didn't know what this was at all.