Chapter 16 - End

(Gregory POV)

Oh ho things are going to get more interesting.

From what Michael told me, there was a button in one of the other rooms he found that contained an explosive somewhere in to security room.

This plan that I told Y/N to trust me was this:

Person 1 would grab something heavy. Person 2 would tell whoever's inside with that gross green bunny-lookin thing to get out. Once out person 1 would throw the thing and press the button then we run. And who knows what'll happen once out.

Even though I don't want to leave as this is my home I don't want them to get hurt here as they might have someone waiting for them outside.

I slow down as I see the room Michael was in earlier. Looking inside I see the button right behind a now ripped poster of a chicken. I quickly step in and take the f/c earmuffs off, returning to the world of sound flooding my ears.

I turn to Y/N and see them with a bit of an odd expressions on their face. "Hey, Y/N, you okay?" I waved my hand in front of them, snapping them out of the trance. "You okay?" "Uh yeah, I think so, sorry." They said looking away sheepishly.

That was weird?

I shrug it off and tell them about the plan. They agree but want to be the one that throws that brick or rock. I, with some hesitation, agree to that and we got with the plan.

I hope this goes well.

(Y/N POV)

I grab a big rock and started to walk out with Gregory.

That was really weird?

One minute I was with Gregory the next I was "seeing" purple everywhere. It was like I had purple glasses on.

The room "looked" like a chessboard with a few tables a chairs missing. In there place was some purple lines floating around.

I shook my head and pushed the thought to the back of my mind and quickly ran to Gregory's side as I was falling behind.

We stopped at the door where the others and green bunny should be. In I "see" slowly walking to Freddy as Freddy grabs his head in his hands.

Something was wrong.

I "look" towards the bunny, trying to tell what he was doing.

I couldn't tell much just by "looking" so instead I decided just to follow the plan.

Gregory managed to get both the robots attention and yelled for Freddy to leave the room. He seemed to snap out of what was happening and ran quickly out the room followed by the bunny who we managed to shut the door oh the thing, trapping it inside.

From the window I "see" it banging on the door and window trying to escape. Luckily for us the window was holding up well with a few holes would allow my the throw the rock through.

"Y/N the button is over there!" He said pointing at the green rabbit button near the charging station. I "look" at the rock hesitantly before throwing it at the button.

It connected.

And next thing I heard was a BOOM

I was knocked off my feet for a second be for someone gently caught me before me or my bag hit the ground.

"Looking" up I see Sun holding me carefully with Moon on the wall next to him.

He quickly picked me up and held me near him as we ran.