Chapter 5 - Gregory

2:23 AM

(Sun POV)
I've finished cleaning and rearranging the barrels before checking to make sure that Y/N was safe. I use the wire and fly up the the balcony, I look through the hole to find them "looking" around the room. "Sunshine what are you doing?" They've got like 4 hours of sleep how are they so energetic?

They turned around to find me at the hole/doorway "Morning Sunlight." I said. "Morning Sunny," they replied "what time is it?" "It's 2:25 AM." They seemed surprised by that. "Wow, I've never been up this late, ever." I chuckled at that. I looked up hearing something, they seemed to have heard it too. "Stay here I'll see what that was." I said. I looked down at the ball pit, there was someone playing in there. They had brown messy hair, a blue shirt with two stripes in the middle, tan shorts and they had a faz watch. I did my usual performance before jumping into the ball pit with him. He's not supposed to be here.

2:25 AM
(Gregory POV)
I slid down the colorful slide into an equally colorful ball pit. "Gregory have you made it inside the daycare?" Freddy asked from my faz watch. "Yes Freddy I'm here." I answered walking through the ball pit. "Good, have you located the security desk?" "Not yet, I'm still in the ball..." I didn't finish my sentence, up on a balcony an animatronic that looks like a Sun was there. "Ho ho ho" it said before swan diving into the ball pit with me. I walked forward with caution, not knowing if he will hurt me like the others.

As I walked closer he jumped out and held me by the shoulders. "HELLO, new friend, you sure up late, are we having a slumber party!" He said bringing me out of the ball pit towards one of the tables and chairs. "Where are all your friends?" Ouch that hit right in the emotional damage. "We could finger paint, tell scary stories, drink fizzy faz until our heads exPLODE, and stay up all night!" He seemed nice, better than the others. "There is only one rule, keep the lights on ON On." Never mind I spoke too soon.

2:29 AM
(Sun POV)
Even though Moon's glitch has disappeared for now, I couldn't hear him anymore. Usually he'd be saying something like this kid shouldn't be here or he's up too late or something like that. Something's up.

2:30 AM
(Y/N POV)
I "watched" from the balcony as Sunny and the boy were talking, or more like Sunny was talking and he was looking around. I don't know what he's looking for though, might be a lost toy or something.

As I "watched" the boy pushed a neatly stacked barrel tower down. Sun started to panic yelling "What a mess, what a mess, Clean up, Clean up!" The boy then ran to the security desk, probably found what he was looking for.

I decided that I'll help Sunny clean up so, after "looking" down and deciding that I won't break anything falling from that height, jumped off. I don't know why this was a good idea but I did it. I landed in the ball pit with a crash, got up slowly, nothing broken, nothing hurt much, just a few areas. Sunny ran over once he heard the crash. "Are you ok! Does anything hurt, anything broken!!" I shook my head. "I came down to help you set the barrels up again." I said smiling.

"Ok but don't do that next time, you could get seriously hurt!" He said concerned. I nodded. "Where is the boy?" I asked. Sunny looked around before running to the security desk saying something I didn't get. I got up and out of the ball pit and started walking to where Sunny and the boy was.

Out of nowhere the light turned off, plunging us into darkness. My eyes readjusted, I could hear Sunny yelling sounding really scared. I can over to him, Moon wasn't a bad person so why was he so worried.

I "saw" the boy looking at me and the place where sunny fell over. Sunny was now changing on to moon but, something was wrong. Moon had a blue and red eye not two red ones. He looked at me sitting up, his smile was different, more creepy than calming. He lifted a finger to his smile telling me to stay quiet, I complied watching him. He got up and started speaking: "naughty boy, naughty boy, it's past your bedtime you should be punished." He jumped up on the desk hopping on one foot then the other, laughing creepily. "Nighty, night." Was the last thing he said before jumping into the air leaving me and the boy alone.

                                          A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
874 words
Hello welcome to the end (of this chapter not the world)
The next part will be posted soon hopefully not as short as this one.

Gregory never finished his sentence, and you shall never know what he said.🙂

Have a nice day/afternoon/night or where ever you are.👋🙂

Oh

That's concerning😐 sunny needs to put the axe down