Chapter 14 - Evan

(Y/N POV)
It was him, it was really him.

After a whole YEAR. I finally "see" him again.

"EVAN!" I say hugging in tightly. I don't know how I can even touch him but that doesn't matter anymore. No. Not with him here now.

He was hesitant as he wrapped his arms around me, like he's making sure I'm real. I cried a bit as we sat there, holding the rest back until we leave. I can't be falling asleep now.

I pull away from him after a moment. I held his hands in my minds and smiled. "Where have you been? It's been so long." I say, "watching" him turn away. "I don't know where I was, I showed up here after a while, but... whatever brought me here didn't let me leave." He said still looking away. "All I could do was explore the room and whatever I could see from in here."

It pains me to hear him stuck here for a whole year, not being able to leave. Like me and my "eye sight". But without a solution.

I hug him again before standing up, helping him up in the process. We walk over to the doorway where Sun was. The look on his face told me that he couldn't see Evan next to me. "Sunshine, who were you talking to?" The word were so similar to that time I froze. I quickly blinked the fear away. 'This was Sunny, not those people at school.' I thought, smiling.

"A friend for a while back. I don't think you can see him." I said, "looking" to my left where Evan stood. He looked towards Evan's direction but from the look on his face he couldn't see them. "I think I understand why I can't see them." He says, tilting his head a bit to the left.

What he said was kinda weird but decided not to question it as I stepped out the room, turning to see if Evan had followed. He hadn't. He stood there debating something, probably debating whether he can leave the room or not. I extended my hand past the doorway towards him, and get a odd look from Sun.

He hesitated before grabbing my hand. I pull him through and to our surprise, he was outside the room. I was surprised because I was sure that we would fall from the strength of that pull.

But the look of relief on his face was worth it.

"So there's another kid we can't see." Someone said from above. I "look" up to "see" Moon crawling on the ceiling like a spider. I could cuss I would, but I can't, because I don't remember any.

Evan jumped a bit. Sun just watched with a deadpan face, he probably is used to it when they shared a body. I "stared".

"How did you get up there?" I asked as he crawled down towards us. "Found a vent, went through it, then found a security office with a few other vents going into it." He said finally stepping on the ground next to Sun, petting one of the kittens.

A security office? Down here? It's possible I guess.

"So, where's the kid right now?" Moon says looking around the place. I "look" to "see" Evan standing next to Moon looking up to him. "Right in from of you." I say, pointing to where he is.

Moon looked down with a slight surprised look as Evan stared back at him. "How tall is he and what does he look like?" He said, still looking down.

I "look" to him again before I tell them. "he has short brown hair and a black shirt with 2 gray stripes going across the top, tan shorts and sneakers. His head had a hole on the front left side-ish with his brain poking out. His eyes where black with 2 white pinpricks, carrying a yellow bear plush with same eyes," I say, tilting my head a bit to the right. "And he about 4 feet tall." I finish, raising my head.

They both nod looking up from Evan's spot. "Looking" behind them I "see" Freddy walking out with Michael behind him again. I assume that Gregory is in his chest cavity again.

"Hey Freddy, you found Gregory?" I say waving. He turned and waved back before opening his chest cavity showing Gregory sitting inside. He jumps out and walks over towards me. "I didn't find much when looking in the room but there was some weird purple writing on the walls here and there." He says, looking towards Evan who waves.

He jumps a bit surprised that there's another person here other than our group. "Who is that?!" He says walking backwards towards me. Evan makes an annoyed huff motion before crossing his arms over his chest, the bear hanging from one hand.

"His name is Evan." I say, "looking" at him, bit disappointed that he's so surprised. After all, they can't see Michael either.

He relaxed and turning towards me, not before I noticed he shot a glance at Michael. "Anyways, the purple words were all scratched and blurred out by something so we don't know what they say." He said pointing his flashlight towards the room.

"If it doesn't say anything it's probably nothing." I say, shrugging. "I guess..."  he replied, looking at the doorway. "If you two are done talking I say we go to the security room I found." Moon said out of nowhere.

I turn to him excitedly, "seeing" from the corner of my eye Evan staring at Michael for some odd reason. "Yeah, we need to see what's there, and maybe look for the way out!" I say, practically jumping from excitement. After all, that was part of the reason I was here. Wandering around the Pizzaplex looking for its secrets.

He nods before picking me up and place me on his shoulders. Gregory went back to Freddy and climbed into his chest cavity. "You sure are a bit too excited about all this." Sun said, still holding the kitten bundle. I just giggled, a wide smile on my face.

"I guess, everything's been so exciting and surprising. I haven't had this much fun and scare in awhile." I said, earning a sad smile from him. "Looking" to Evan and Michael I "saw" them talking in a low voice, one too low even I couldn't hear.

We started walking as I "watched" the two speak. They looked so similar it's crazy. Michael was like the adult version of Evan and vice versa. They "seem" to know each other wayyyy back judging by how they act around each other.

Maybe their brothers?

That's possible I guess. I turn back and face forward, "seeing" Moon and Sun chatting about the events that just happened while Freddy was just well... Freddy I guess.

                                       A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1243 words
This was something. One hell of a roller coaster form start to finish-ish.

From the way things are going this should be finished soon:(

BUT

There is a second book that'll come out after this one. Thing you guys already know what the book is based on 🤭

Oh yeah I WAS going to kill of Mark but Nah he's relevant for the next book. 🙂

If you what to know how he was supposed to die then here: 🚏🚗💨 💥

Photo of the day isssssss 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Earth 🥰

Ok bye have a nice day/afternoon/night 👋🙂