Chapter 13 - Kittens

*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Warning:
Unnecessary warning
Swearing
*•*•*•*•*•*•*

5:57AM
(Narrators POV)
The trio stared at the poster, it was a photo of a brown Fredbear holding a mic as if it's singing, a yellow Chica holding two maracas in both hands, a blue bunny holding an electric guitar, and a red pirate themed fox holding a accordion. Sitting on the fox is a green parrot.

The animatronics was looking directly at them, as if able to see them. There was a large claw mark, the same one on the walls, slashed across the poster, top to bottom, with a few burn marks on the bottom.

They stared at it a bit more before both Moon and Gregory suddenly either looking at his fazwatch or getting answer a call. Y/N "looked" at both of them before "looking" at the long, creepy, and dark hallway. There was a feeling that they should investigate whats inside.

"Hey Y/N," Gregory said walking towards them. "Freddy said that he and Sun figured out how to get down to us, and will be down here in a moment." They smiled at news.

"Great once they get here, I think we should investigate the dark ominous hallway over there." They say, pointing over their shoulder to the hallway. Gregory looked at the dark OMINOUS hallway and instantly lit up. "We should absolutely do that." He paused, "Acutely, we can do that right now."

Gregory grabbed Y/N's hand as he started booking it to the dark OMINOUS hallway. "Wait what!?!" Y/N yelled, "Moon HELP!!" They yelled, reaching their free hand towards him as they get pull into the dark by the overly excited older child.

Moon hearing the scream last minute, missed seeing them being pulled away by Gregory.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Moon POV)
I heard a scream but looking behind me there was no one there, odd. Wait 'there's no one there.' I thought. "There's no one there." I said aloud.

...

'The kids! Oh god where is Y/N and Gregory?! The others will kill me if they find out!' I thought panic if slightly. I've grown to like the two kids, trouble some but good kids.

"Hey Moon, we're here now!" A cheery voice say as sun runs toward me from the supposed entrance to here followed by Freddy. Sun was holding something in his arms wrapped in a blanket. 'I should ask him that later.'

They stop a few inches away from me, Sun excitedly point to the bundle of blankets as Freddy look around. "Look what I found Brother!" He said holding the bundle closer to my face. I looked inside to see two almost identical kittens huddled inside, they both had their eyes shut but one had orangish fur with a crescent moon, the other gray fur also with a black crescent moon face.

They looked like me and Sun.

How cute.

I reached my hand out and carefully pet the one that looked like Sun. "Where did you find them?" The kittens almost made me forget the Y/N and Gregory weren't here. "Near the way me and Freddy got down here," he began. "I didn't want to leave them so I quickly ran back to the daycare, grabbed a blanket, and brought them with me." There was a massive smile on his face as he said that.

"He- hey Moon." Freddy said peeking out behind Sun. My demeanor quickly changed when he started talking. "What is it fat bear."