The buzzing of the timer let them know of their limit, letting Bill know it was time to stop. Bill obliged, satisfied with the fruits of their labor. They wore a wide smile as their outfit and gear were loaded into the small case. The only thing to do now was choose which hero they wanted to intern with. The Sports Festival advertised Bill's power more than ever before and they were all warned about the offers they would receive based on their performance. Cipher was already a top inventor and support industry, so they ignored all the offers related to their current profession, which left the limelight and underground heroes. Ironically enough, Bill decided to go underground for now. The limelight heroes could wait until they got their hero license.

All that was left now was to think of their hero name. Good thing they already had one in mind.

Something was wrong.

Izuku couldn't tell what it was exactly, only that something felt off. The sense of wrongness had lured him into the dreamscape. He went to visit Hisashi and had a long and very in-depth conversation about the book his father was reading. He hadn't meant to stay very long, but it was an interesting book. So interesting, in fact, that he forgot about the creeping feeling of impending doom. It was only after Hisashi let him go did Izuku remember the unsettling tingle in his soul. He tried to look for its origin, but it was already gone. 

Hisashi hadn't caused the feeling, and Bill was doing fine. Perhaps he was just paranoid about the internships. Yeah, that must be it. He's just being ridiculous, there's no need to stress. Bill's got this covered, so he should just get back to work and stop worrying over nothing. Though, there wasn't anything to work on right now, so maybe he should take a break instead. Yeah, that sounds nice. A nice break to get his thoughts off of things.

There is nothing wrong.

. . .

It was the third day of the internship. Eraserhead and Cipher were standing on a roof in the dark of night. Bill's usual yellow blazer was now a shaded gold that reflected the shadows around them. Despite gold being a reflective material, this material was a gold silk and black velvet alloy. Mixed in with the alloy was blastproof and heatproof material. The black pants were also immune to heat and shockproof. Unbeknownst to everyone else, though, the pockets were equipped with a dimension spell that had direct access to his safe (which had been upgraded to hold weapons and items as well). The squeaky clean business shoes had soundproof soles and spiked grips on the toe and heel for climbing and parkour. And last but not least, the beloved black bowtie had a hidden tracking device in it that was only accessible to the principal in case something went wrong.

Izuku had many more tricks in his tiny metal frame, but none that Bill was going to list off. But so long as Izuku stayed near him, there was no chance of anything going wrong. They were a duo of destruction after all. Nothing could stop them, or get in their way. So when the screams rang out and the three of them arrived in a burning city, it was no surprise how quickly the trio got to work. Bill and Aizawa were focused on the Nomu while Izuku focused on blocking their path. Bill borrowed Monoma's quirk to create copies of his classmate's quirks and store them in the watch prior to leaving, and it was coming in quite handy. The Bakugou's explosions did a number of damage to the Nomus, and the Todoroki's quirks were helpful in capturing them. They also made sure to throw in a mixture of Sero's and Kaminari's quirk to paralyze the enemy, preventing them from interfering with Bill's next task: rescue.

Bill switched over to Izumi's quirk to lift debris, Izuku put out the fires and scanned for trapped civilians, and Aizawa tended to the injured while calling for emergency services. As they were cleaning up the area there was an announcement over comms about another attack. Fortunately, there were other heroes to take care of it, and they were already nearly done. And no sooner than they were, another siren rang out. Looks like there's still more work to do.