12

POV: Yours

Christmas was my favorite holiday

The house was decorated in expensive Christmas decorations, all gold, the lights sparkled as did my red tight dress with minimalistic rhinestones all over.

I opened the door and saw my bestfriend staring at me with a huge tray of food, her daughter next to her, and her ex.

She looked annoyed to be with her ex already.

"Hi! Come in! MARCO! VEN AYUDA A NATALIA!" I said as I grabbed their coats and Marcos grabbed the food and walked to the kitchen with Daniella, "Where do I go?" The ex asked as she gave me a bitch look, "Why don't you go to the common room! My husband is playing piano-" and with that she was off.

I turned to Nat, "She's-" "I know, I don't know why I married her." "I mean she is kinda attractive." She chuckled, "That's all though." She said as she closed the door and we walked through the penthouse, "you decorated nicely." She complimented as she ran her fingers nervously through the sequins on her dress, "You know damn well it was all the Fucking workers who do this- god are you okay?" I asked, she quickly nodded, "Yeah, anyways, haven't you noticed that lately your workers just do everything for you?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't question my choices, you know better than anyone my life is a lot right now." I said as I picked up a cup of wine.

"Well I get it, but you know Marco has been telling Daniella that you don't do anything together, it's like he doesn't have a mom-" I glared at her, "Just because you're having problems on Christmas doesn't mean you have to bombard me with some new ones." Natalie raises her eyebrow, "I tell you this so you could get closer with Marco and resolve your problems that you are too blind to notice since all you care about is miles." "Well he's the love of my fucking life!" "Yeah! And what about Marco? What about Peter?!? Are you forgetting them too! Y/n Im not here to attack you I'm here to fucking wake you up! You're hurting everyone around you!" She whispered so the two teens that were a few hound red feet couldn't hear.

I chuckled, "God nat, maybe it's best if you leave." I said quietly.

She looked at Daniella who was having a great time with Marco, "Daniella, let's go." She called out, "What! Nooo! Come on mom!" "Ma! Can she stay!" Marco begged, I turned to look at nat who raised her arms with nothing to say, she just left.

*******

Everyone left my house.

Well I did as well.

I walked on the empty cold streets of New York, and found myself in front of the Hudson River.

I lit up a cigarette and put it in my mouth as I stared into the River that reflected the city.

My eyes widened when I felt a movement nearby, I looked up and saw Spider-Man, fighting off an alien.

Miles.

He hasn't taken off his mask, but I knew it was him.

The way he fought was different, he was different too, he gotten taller and stronger, I swear he could lift that alien- oh he just did.

He threw the creature at the river in front of me, I walked backwards as the alien crawled out and lunges at me, I jumped up and threw webs at the floor and the creature got stuck, giving Miles a chance to put his hands on his big head, then killing it.

Miles and I both landed in front of one another.

We stood up slowly and looked at each other.

"Hi..." I managed to say.

He took off his mask and there he was.

Miles Morales, 5 years older, staring at me with a serious face.

His hair was braided, he had a small stud piercing, there was no emotion in his face.

"Hey." He replied.

I jumped on him, he held my legs up and we began kissing, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me back passionately. This is what I needed, him. The cold breeze passed by us, I felt goosebumps on my body rise as my heart raced the more we continued to kiss.

I felt fireworks inside me for the first time in years.

We pulled away and looked at each other.

"You look great." he whispered.

I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead with his.