The shower

You didn't know that your fake boyfriend has a perfect twin, Silas (the twin) and Marcus (your boyfriend). But slowly you like that there are two of them. You had enjoyed days with both of them, and now you are in the shower after an exhausting evening. With fingers outstretched you grab the soap and scream when you see your boyfriend standing right behind the glass window. He stares at you, not looking away for a second. The corners of his mouth move upwards.

“You look good.” he says as you cover your most private parts. 

“I always look good, you idiot. Now get out!” you say. His giggle rips through the air.

“Don't act like I've never seen you before.” he says as he steps into the shower. You back away so that the water is raining down on him. You have to look at his perfect muscles under his wet shirt. He laughs softly, so soft that it touches something deep inside.

“Don't be so shy, we both know you're not like that.” you freeze. We? Silas steps out from behind him, examining you from head to toe and grins.

“Yeah. Don't be shy little one. We don't bite.” his grin widens as Silas holds your hands apart. Marcus gets eyes like a cat as he looks at you. He licks his lips.

“Unless you ask us.” You blush as Marcus gets behind you, gently kissing your neck while forcing you back under the water. Silas gently cups your breasts. Kissing one gently while squeezing the other. Marcus starts kissing harder, leaving hickeys down your neck and onto your back. You moan and they smile at each other. Marcus reaches down gently rubbing your entrance. You move your hips gently, grinding against the two of them. Marcus slips out from behind you as Silas puts his dick into you. Marcus puts his dick into your mouth as you all go onto the shower floor. You're all moaning. Marcus and Silas both grab a breasts and squeeze them. Marcus uses a shaky hand to turn off the water, they carry you to the bed.