CHAPTER 13

Jimin pov

Namjoon hyung told me to call y/n noona downstairs for breakfast but when i reach there and i saw noone there i was confused then i thought noona must be in bathroom then i knocked the bathroom door but i got no response.

Suddenly my attention caught a crumbled paper i decided to see what it is and opened it and there was something written over there i read it.

I know where noona is and she is in danger because she didn't took any guard with her. I ran outside the mansion ignoring the screams from hyung's  i took my car and went to the location .

After 30 minutes

I reach there and I saw noona tied with a chair and men pointing gun at him i was a bit scared because i have already lose one sister and I don't want to lose y/n because she make me feel safe in her embrace after so many yeras i found mother and sister love from noona and i can't afford to lose her.

I immediately shoot ghim on his shoulder and i ran towards noona i was opening her ropes but suddenly someone hit me with a bat on my head i heard Noona's scream and then i fainted.

Y/n pov

Jimin was relasing my hands from that rope but suddenly someone hit him with a bat and that was jackson he put some cloth an my mouth and i went unconscious.

After sometime i slowly open my eyes saw jimin is also tied on chair unconscious i call him

Me : jimin open your eyes jimin please

He start opening his eyes and look here and their.

Me: jimin what the hell aree you doing here.

JM: i saw a letter in you bedroom and you were nowhere to be found so came running her because i know tat you will here and thats how i am here.

??: Look who we have here the merciless mafia queen and one of the mafia king wow its like killing two birds with one stone.* Maniacally laughing*

Me: who are you came infront of us you coward.

Then come infront of us with mask on and gun in his hand .

??: Tch tch the mafia queen black devil is here and the mafia king jimin is also here wow the long lost siblings are united.

Me and jimin looked at each other confusedly then back at that man.

Me: what the hell are you talking about what lost siblings say it clear

??:  i thought you were quite Cleaver but no i was wrong tell me what's his name

Me: jimin

??: I mean full name

Me: park jimin

??: So park jimin tell me her full name

Jm: kim y/n

And then i realized that i never told them my real name

??: You didn't told them your real name tch tch jimin you know her real name is park y/n

Me: then what the connection of our name

??: Oh you still didn't understand jimin you were kidnapped right when youu were only 1yera old right

He nooded

JM: but how you know

??: Cool downn kid i will tell you so devil when you were only 3 year old your baby was kidnaped right ?

Why he telling that wait it can't be true is it but please tell me its truue

Me : fucking say the truth don't play mind games with me

?? : From guessing  your shocked face i guess you know what i am talking about

Me: please tell me its truth please.

?? Yup you and jimin are___.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Real siblings.