Part 6

Once at home, Dan dropped onto the couch with the help of the other two.

After a quick check, the doctor assured him that he would recover in a few hours. The effects of GHB manifested in a short time but fortunately would disappear quickly.

 The man left a prescription to be picked up at the hospital the next day and said goodbye. Jaekyung sighed in annoyance and sat down on the free side of the sofa.

"Feeling better?" he asked, looking at the other man's figure, which was smaller than usual. Dan nodded and wrapped himself in the blanket Jaekyung had given him moments before.

He was feeling dizzy, his body shaking, and he felt an embarrassing and annoying heat in his abdomen.

"I am a little cold," he admitted, his face turning red. Jaekyung mumbled something and put his arms around him, pulling the boy to him so that they were both lying on the sofa."Now?"
"... Now it's okay...", the voice was weak like a whisper. Dan rested his head on the other's chest, Jaekyung's well-trained muscles proving excellent support, and it wasn't long before he closed his eyes and let himself be embraced by the other's warmth.

In those months of living together, Jaekyung had learned many things about the boy, for example, he recognized the smell of the cheap shampoo he used; it had nothing to do with the products the best cosmetic companies sent him for free, but that smell of white musk had become almost familiar. He inhaled slowly, getting drunk with Dan's scent.

***

With Dan in his arms, it was impossible to move. He didn't know why the boy was in that damn club, but just the thought of filthy hands touching Dan's body was driving him crazy.
How far would they have gotten if he hadn't arrived in time?

He cursed himself.

He had to admit it: Dan had been a collateral victim of his past mistakes. If only they had met earlier... He wouldn't have needed any more "distractions".

"How long did it take you to get to me?" his voice was a whisper, and the only answer was Dan's chest slowly rising and falling, the boy fell asleep. Jaekyung's lips brushed his hair and he too closed his eyes and surrendered to that warmth.

The End