Part 1

It had been a while since he had wandered through the streets of Seoul in the evening.

Among the vegetable and protein dishes in Jaekyung's penthouse, he missed his beloved ramyeon, and knowing that the champion would be late that evening as well, Dan headed for the nearest supermarket.

He checked the time on his smartphone, it was just after nine and night had already settled over the city.

Dan wrapped himself in his usual gray sweatshirt, winter was near and with it the cold wind that creeps into the bones.

"I should buy a jacket..." he thought.

The phone's screen lit up, the app indicating that he had arrived at the supermarket. It looked clean and friendly.
The doors opened automatically and he immediately noticed that there was no salesperson.

"There's probably a self-checkouts..." he thought.

He looked for his favorite ramyeon, but the shelf with noodles was empty.

"I cannot believe it... Did they really buy it all?"

Sighed bitterly, he decided to go home and eat the chicken salad from the day before.

It was one thing to cook for Joo Jaekyung, and another to prepare something for himself.
Just before he could leave the store, the shelf behind him began to creak and moved a few feet, revealing a passageway.

From there came two strange figures. They were wearing leather pants and completely see-through tank tops.

But what caught Dan's attention was a chain that one of them held tightly in his right hand, the young physical therapist's gaze wandering along its end: it was tied around the other boy's neck.

He startled.

What the hell was going on in that store?