"Jealousy"

Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy that gnawed at her insides as she watched Sana laughing and chatting with a handsome man at their friend's party. It wasn't that Y/N didn't trust Sana-she knew she was the love of Sana's life and that Sana would never do anything to hurt her. But seeing Sana's bright smile and easy conversation with another man ignited a fierce sense of possessiveness within Y/N.

Trying to push aside her irrational feelings, Y/N forced a smile and joined the group, determined not to let her jealousy get the best of her. But as the evening wore on, her jealousy only intensified, overshadowing the joy of the party and casting a dark cloud over her mood.

Finally unable to bear it any longer, Y/N made an excuse to leave the party early, much to Sana's confusion and concern. As they walked home together, the tension between them was palpable, the silence heavy with unspoken words.

It wasn't until they were alone in the privacy of their own home that Y/N finally found the courage to voice her feelings.

"Sana, I... I'm sorry," Y/N began, her voice trembling with emotion. "I know it's silly, but seeing you talking to that guy at the party tonight made me feel... jealous."

Sana's expression softened as she reached out to gently caress Y/N's cheek. "Oh, Y/N, there's no need to be jealous," she reassured her, her eyes filled with love and understanding. "He's just a friend, nothing more. You're the only one I love."

Y/N felt a wave of relief wash over her at Sana's words, her heart swelling with love for her girlfriend. "I know, Sana. I trust you, I really do," she said earnestly, leaning into Sana's touch.

"You don't have to worry, I'm all yours as you are also mine."

With their feelings laid bare, the tension between them dissipated, replaced by a renewed sense of closeness and connection. And as they wrapped each other in a tight embrace, Y/N knew that no amount of jealousy could ever come between them. Their love was stronger than any fleeting emotion, and together, they could weather any storm that came their way.