Kabanata 25

XIBEL tightened the grip on the railing when the system appeared. Although he had been waiting, he didn't expect to see it now. Or rather, it had slipped into his mind. Napakurap pa siya nang ilang beses kung sakali mang namamalikmata lang siya.

Subalit nang muli itong nagsalita, doon na siya nakumbinsi.

[One character found. Now evaluating Gregory August Xibel Thelonius.]

He gulped. For some reason, his heartbreats were getting louder.

[Villain Category Ranked 10th: Gregory August Xibel Thelonius, the villain from The Reincarnated Actress is succesfully found.]

[Preparing for restoration.]

"W-what? Restoration? Now?" His pupils shook as he watched the system do its job.

He had been waiting for the system to come back. The moment he had stepped into this world, the first thing he wish was to go back. But now that it was happening, he couldn't utter that wish anymore.

[Preparation for Character Restoration is ready. The character will be transported to Fictosa any time soon.]

"How soon?" he asked.

[Response System: You may check the progress bar.]

He requested to open the progress.

[Character Restoration progress: 5%]

He sighed in relief when he saw the percentage. But he wasn't totally relieved. The system appearing meant that Fictosa had been fixed, and the progress bar had now become his hour glass. He could no longer stay as long as he wanted.

He needed to find Imris' parents as soon as possible.

Nanlalambot ang mga tuhod niyang umakyat sa hagdan. Bumalik siya sa loob ng kuwarto ni Imris at umupo sa kama nito. Sumandal siya sa headboard habang nakatitig sa system.

"What happened? Is it really so severe that we are transported in this dimension?" he asked the system.

[Response System: Yes. The entire Fictosa has been wiped out by Zero. We ended up performing a double restart due to the former that has been unsuccessful.]

"And what happened to the quest now?" If Zero had destroyed the Fictosa, the quest would be put on-hold or the system might have rewarded something else.

[Response System: Zero won the quest.]

"What's his rank now?"

[Response System: We have yet to decide.]

Hindi na siya sumagot pa. Pinagkrus niya ang mga braso habang iniisip ang posibleng mangyari sa kaniyang rank. He ranked tenth in the popularity poll. If someone would nudge inside the rank, there was a high possibility he would be replaced.

It wasn't like he cared, but he was just thinking for his author.

Dropping down the rank would also drop the author's fame. She might get disheartened and update lesser than usual, which also meant that he needed to suffer more years before The Reincarnated Actress would be labeled as complete.

"Why is my creator so slow?" He sighed.

Bumukas ang pinto at pumasok si Jasia na dala-dala ang tray na may lamang lugaw. Sinulyapan niya lang ito bago binalik ang tingin sa system.

How foolish of him to think he could spend more days with them. He wasn't real to begin with. He shouldn't have forgotten about the fact that this dimension was not his home and would never be.