Chapter 13

Vox machina finally got into the city Vasselheim and started to head to the platinum sanctuary and on the way everyone except Y/n saw a poster of him saying :

" He is our champion he will lead us to glory and victory to be killed by the Goddess Trixhea. "

Vex " Um Y/n. "

Y/n " They think that being killed by Trixhea is the greatest honour in all the realms so when they found out that I was her champion, they thought that I would lead them to her so she can kill them. "

Vax " Ok then. "

Y/n " Trust me It's annoying and its why I didn't want to come here. "

Vox machina then made it to the sanctuary and entered it to see the leaders of Vasselheim.

Pike " Um pardon us we come seeking the audience. " 

Vord " I am Highbearer Vord the platinum sanctuary will hear your business

Vord " I am Highbearer Vord the platinum sanctuary will hear your business. "

Pike " Highbearer I am Pike Trickfoot of the everlight a great evil has befallen Tal'Dorei. You see dragons have ... "

Vord " [ interrupts ] The water reveal the truth. "

Vox machina were confused and looked at Y/n.

Y/n " Give them a minute. "

Vord " Grant us vision. "

Soon the water reveals what the dragons did to Tal'Dorei.

Pike " This evil must be met with holiness which is why we humbly ask all the mighty temples of Vasselheim to lend their aid. "

Vord " You have our sympathies and out hospitality ... but that is all. "

Y/n * Here we go. *

Pike " You wont help us. "

Percy " You have weapons, ballistae, armies. You have the strongest city in the world, diplomacy demands that ... "

Vord " Let me correct you Vasselheim's most potent weapon is not its arterially young man its our isolation. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] For fuck sake. "

Pike " If you turn your back on this more will die Vasselheim could be next. "

Vord " When peril arrives here our walls stand ready but until then this peril is your alone now good day. "

Y/n " You guys never change do you? "

Vord " Hmm Y/n didn't think you would return. "

Y/n " Desperate times cause for desperate measures also you still haven't paid me for sealing the group phantoms away that plagued Vasselheim. "

Vord " Your reward was already given to you. "

Y/n " Your reward was me getting killed dozens of times because of the phantoms and that's it. "