《 Seven - Live in Concert 》

"Wow, Buddy! This T-shirt is so cool!" Abhir said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Itna cool tha, isiliye toh I got it for you! Ab concert mein aap bohot dashing lagoge!" Abhishek said.

"Yes! Buddy aur Champ dono dashing lagenge!" Abhir said and high-fived Abhishek.

"Abhir, Abhishek!" Akshara called out as she walked into the bedroom.

"Yes, Mumma!" Abhishek and Abhir both replied and hi-fived each other.

Akshara gave Abhishek a stern look before going off with a list of instructions and comments, "Taiyyar ho gaye ki nahi ab tak? Y'all will find traffic on the way! Get going soon!" explained while moving around the room and collecting stuff. She paused for a minute as intrusive thoughts started getting the better of her. "Also, Abhishek, please take care of Abhir. Ussey akele mat chhodna; uska haath pakad ke rakhna," she added.

"Meri Maaaa!" Abhishek exclaimed.

Akshara swiftly turned towards him and widened her eyes—enough to get her best friend on track.

"I mean Aksh!" he said, biting his tongue as he realized what Akshara hinted. He held Akshara by her shoulders with a firm, reassuring grip. He quickly looked around to see what Abhir was doing, and upon seeing that he was engrossed in something else, he softly spoke, "I know you are worried. But trust me, tu jaisa soch rahi hai na, waisa kuchh nahi hone waala. Aur Abhir ki bilkul chinta mat kar. I'll take care of him. Main ussey kabhi door nahi karunga!"

Akshara's eyes teared up, and her face adorned with a soft smile.

"Khul gaye? Akshara madam ke aakhon mein lage hue nal khul gaye?" Abhishek teased.

Akshara laughed and wiped her eyes, "Ab jaao. Aur dekho inn janaab ko," she said, turning her attention to her son, "Oye! Concert nahi jaana?"

"Jaana hai! Jaana hai! Jaana hai!" Abhir said, jumping up and down.

"Toh chalo!" Abhishek said as he picked up Abhir in his arms.

The trio walked out of the bedroom into the living room, where Kairav was busy doing a photoshoot for his ladylove, Ananya.

"Ahem ahem!" Akshara and Abhishek cleared their throats loudly.

"Woh—woh tum logo ne aane mein itna time laga diya ki utne mein Ananya ka itna achha photoshoot ho gaya!" Kairav said shyly.

"Haan haan. Hum sab samajhte hai!" said Abhishek.

"Kya samajhte hain, Buddy?" Abhir asked innocently.

"Kuchh nahi beta. Tu bas bada hoja, tu bhi sab samajh jayega!" Abhishek said while patting Abhir's cheek.

"Ab, should we leave?" Ananya proposed, quickly changing the topic.

"Yes! Hum concert jayenge!" Abhir yelled excitedly.

Everyone said their byes, and Abhishek, Ananya, and Abhir left for the concert.

Kairav turned to Akshara, "Ananya told me about the concert. You are sure about this, right?"

"Haan, bhaiyya. I've realized, apne darr ke wajah se main apne bacche ko uski khushiyon se door nahi rakh sakti. Aapne dekha na Abhir kitna khush, kitna excited tha? Bas, that is why I am sure about this," Akshara assured her elder brother.

Kairav pulled Akshara into a warm brotherly embrace.

~❈~

That night, Dublin Square in Mumbai was alive with vibrant lights and pulsating energy. Little Abhir was the most excited of all; even all the floodlights seemed dim compared to the twinkle in his eyes.