𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, I'll see you soon, Yeons."

And just like that, the two girls finally separated as Eunsook went all the way to her house while Yeona went the other way which was to her apartment to change into her uniform.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK was finally working on her part of the presentation. It was a little hard but only because she was distracted a lot from the stuff that was happening to her right now.

Her meeting her ex once again for the first time in a while and suddenly becomes friends with him. 

She was thinking of suddenly brushing off the thought of her ex once again but it was too late as her mind was immediately falling to Haechan and Eunsook utopia which was basically flashbacks about her and her ex-boyfriend and the times when they were still together and not just together, the times when they were also friends for a while before they started dating.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

AUGUST 25, 2020

(3 Years Before The Present)

"HYUCK, have you ever dated anyone?" Eunsook asked while she and Haechan were on a video call.

"And why do you wanna know that?" the 20-year-old replied, taken aback by the question her friend (and crush) suddenly asked.

"I don't know, I just wonder if you do."

Now, there was complete silence between the two as Haechan's face changed from an okay-ish face to a little frown. Of course, Eunsook noticed his expression and felt guilty for even asking it, she now knew that it was a personal question to him so she said,

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I'm sorry for asking a question like that."

"No, that's fine. I actually remembered I dated a girl before we met but we already broke up last year. Our relationship wasn't that long, seven months but those seven months of being together weren't... how do I say it? The best, it was very strained. I felt like a stranger that was forced into that relationship."

Eunsook was left speechless. She knew she couldn't do anything but she couldn't help but feel bad for the man so all she just did was give him a frown.

"Oh, that must've been a bad relationship then. I'm sorry for that."

"That's okay, I moved on from her. Anyways, what about you? Have you ever dated anyone?"

"Wow, turning back the question to me, eh?"

"I mean, you asked about my dating life, it's only fair that I ask about yours."

"Oh yeah, about that. I never dated anyone, never did. I had a few crushes before but they all didn't end well."

"Let me guess, they all rejected you."

"No, I didn't confess to any of them. Well, there was this one guy I almost confessed to but when I was about to, I found out he has a boyfriend."

"Well, that was unexpected."

"To be honest, I kinda saw it coming but I still crushed on him until I found out he was dating someone so..."

After that, Haechan decided to change the topic, and of course, Eunsook played along and soon, the two spent the entire night chatting about random things until Eunsook fell asleep into the call which caused the guy to take a picture of her snoring face for a while and send it to her to surprise the girl once she wakes up.

He looked at the sleeping Eunsook and he had to admit, she looked pretty when she was asleep. Haechan then decided to then end the call once he realizes his feelings for his crush (aka Eunsook) started kicking in.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

PRESENT

"WHAT the hell, Eunsook? Now, why would you think of Haechan again?" Eunsook said to herself as she mentally slapped herself for a guy that she knew would never get back together with.

She couldn't believe she would let a guy like Haechan distract her from what she was doing a while ago so she decided to continue doing the presentation now finally focused.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

So, what do you think of this chapter?