𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 - 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓱 𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

“I heard her adoptive parents died a couple months ago, and her aunt is taking care of her,” Elijah told her, as he straightened out his suit, and looked up at her. “I’ll help you get her back. But you have to help me first.” 

“I’ll do it! I want my daughter!” she said, taking a threatening step forward. Elijah smirked. 

“Fabulous.” 

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

Athena rolled her eyes as she sat down on Damon’s bed. He was complaining about how Stefan is trying to say he’s still evil, and how he should lock him up. But Damon hasn’t done anything crazy in two weeks, so what was the bloody point?

Also Damon had to fill Athena in on how her history teacher was killed, and how Bonnie predicted the numbers all around the killing. Athena thought it would be a good idea on how to explain to her what vampires were, so she told her yesterday. Bonnie understood it, and felt the need to talk to her grams. 

That was two days ago, Bonnie hasn’t contacted her back, meaning she was either ignoring her, or trying to understand everything and talking to her grams about it. 

“Okay, so we have a problem,” Stefan said, walking into the room. Athena and Damon turn towards him with a glare on their faces. He crossed his arms, and scowled at Damon. 

“What is it?” Damon and Athena asked with anger. 

“Elena knows,” he said, making both Damon and Athena get off the bed, and turn their bodies towards him. 

“What the hell are you talking about?” Athena asked him. Stefan looked down, feeling his guilt rising.
“Elena knows about me and Damon being vampires,” Stefan told them, not looking up from the floor. Athena sighed out, dragging her hand through her hair. Of course she didn’t want her sister to be a part of this world, just because she was a bitch, doesn’t mean that she needed to be apart of this crazy world. 

“What do we do?” Athena asked him, looking over to Damon. “She might tell someone. I know she is a little petty.” 

“A little?” Damon asked, looking at his best friend with anger. “She tried to flirt with me in front of my brother, just to make you jealous. So yeah, she is very petty.” 

“Hey, you flirted first!” Stefan said, raising his head to defend his girlfriend. Athena scoffed.
“He literally just said her name,” Athena told him, before grabbing Damon’s hand in comfort. Athena then turned her head to Stefan. “How did she find out anyway?”

“I don’t really know,” Stefan told her. “We, uh, I got in the middle of a fight, and got cut. Of course I healed, but she must have suspected it, then a couple of nights ago she came over, asking what I was.” 

“You are dumb, you are so dumb!” Athena yelled, looking at him with anger. She hated her sister deep, deep, down. But she didn’t want her to get hurt. “If my sister gets hurt, I will personally stake you! Got it?” 

“Yes,” he said, gulping slightly. “What do I do?” 

“You get your ass over to my house, and hope she doesn’t rat you out,” Athena told him, rolling her eyes. Stefan sighed out, and nodded. He then glanced over to Damon.