Messy- Intense Sex

DISCLAMER THIS MIGHT BE SENSITIVE FOR SOME PEOPLE!
Contains :
Beating
Degradation

"Y/N!!! GET IN HERE KNOW YOU DISGUST FREAK!!" says my boss.
I ran over to him scared but horny while he ig waiting angrily for me to get to his office...
"Y/N do you not know how to CLEAN PROPERLY!! I don't pay you 10k every 4 months for nothing you ungrateful little slut."
I start to blush as he says those words to me and about me.. this attraction to him degrading me has been happening for months now and I cant stop being so horny whenever he scream like that with his Italian accent he has...
*Slaps* " WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME!" says mafia boss.
*~lets out a little moan as he slaps me~* I was shocked when he did this it just made me hornier i just wanted his big fat meat huge cock to be in me as i scream his name... while i was thinking this i got hard while pre-cum was coming through my pants..
*Looks down at Y/N's bulge* _Mafia Boss smirks as he walks towards me_
"Y/N I see you've taken a liking to me huh~ I knew it all along~"
he walks towards me while i'm ready to give my tight wet hole to him... he grabs me by the waist and pins me down to the wall...
*a-ah~* "please boss put your big fat juicy horse cock in me till i scream and cry telling you to impregnate me with you hot warm white creamy cum please~"
"You finally gave in huh~ your so cute when you look so messy... I've always wanted to put my big juicy dick inside that little cum hole..~"

*Takes Big FAT JUCIY CREAMY HORSE COCK OUT *
i look at his big huge dick and i think *oh my gosh how will that fit in my tight little cum hole!*
"I'm gonna put it in now y/n i'm gonna make you scream and cream like there's no tomorrow~" he chuckles while saying this
as soon as he puts it in i moan loudly i covered my mouth scared that the other maids and butlers would hear me but boss yank my hand out my mouth and whispered into my ear saying "Scream as loud as you want baby..~"
i moan as loud as i can not caring now on what the other maid and butlers think i'm screaming for boss to use me as his cum slut and cum into my tight hole

"Boss p-please!!! FASTER A-Ah~ CUM IN ME!!!"

" I always knew you were a disgusting little freak when i first saw you got hard i wanted to fuck you so hard all that disgustingness would get out you...~ " "Be a good boy and don't cum for me...~"

when he told me to not cum yet i couldn't hold it i wanted to shoot my creamy warm cum onto the wall he has me pinned to but i had to listen to my boss.. my master... i started scream.

" BOSS PLEASE LET ME CUM AHH~~ "
* He covers my tip hole with his thumb and starts to rub it*
"You can not cum till i tell you too. You hear me you slut."
I couldn't hold it i started to shiver, trumble, weak at the knees... i wanted to cum so bad i couldn't hold it..
*Goes faster and hard* i hear his balls clapping against my ass he was going to deep it felt he was gonna but his ball inside me too..
"BOSS!!! PLEASE LET ME CUM !! I CANT !! PLEASE !!!PUT YOU DICK AND BALLS INSIDE ME I WANNA FEEL YOU ALL UP INSIDE ME GO HARDER PLEASE!!!!! AHHHHH~~"
*Slaps ass* " I'm not gonna let you cum till i say so you fucking cunt"
I moan louder to the point i'm screaming
i cant hold it...
"I- IM C- CUMING AHHHHHHH!!!~"
I cum all over the wall... as soon as i came he pushed me onto the sofa and started to slap me .. it felt so gods i started to get hard.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUM YOU FUCKING SLUT!"
i start getting hard again when he start to go do this
he suddenly stopped and started to kiss me kneel to my dick area
i was shivering i wanted him to touch me all over...
he then told me to get on my knees and suck his dick..
"Suck my dick now. I won't tell you again."

Part 2 soon....