It was always like this. Every time the school year would start up, Chase would be reluctant in letting me go. I would hold on tighter too. I didn't want to wait till thanks giving to see him, but with the distance, there would be no way for us to see each other before then. Truth be told when one of us gets a long weekend we get on the first flight to see the other, but it's never enough.

We would call and we would text, but like I said it wasn't enough, we were always wanting to be in front of each other and not thousands of miles apart.

"Okay! No more bad mood, I need pep and cheer as we get boxes out of the car and into the dorm."

"I still don't understand why you got assigned a coed dorm."

"I explained this. I had put down that I had no problems with coed dorms. I had previous experience with guy roommates."

"I don't count."

"What?"

"I don't count."

"And why not?"

"Because you got to know me and I wasn't a creepy weirdo."

"So you're saying that I'm not going to get to know my roommate, with whom I have to share a room with all year, because they may be a creepy weirdo?"

"Exactly."

"If I didn't get to know people because they looked creepy and weird, I would've never gotten to know you."

"I was not creepy nor weird."

"You called me Medusa on the first night."

"Fair point."

"Besides we still don't know if it will be a girl or a guy." I shrug and he nods.

"Yeah." He pulls up to my dorm building. And I get out looking up at the building. He pops the trunk open and I go to grab two boxes. He grabs two boxes too and closes the trunk.

We start our journey into the building and up the stairs. I crash into someone and drop my boxes. The guy I crashed into got down and helped me pick up my things.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit clumsy." I apologize and he shakes his head handing me the boxes.

"We all are, don't worry." He says and I smile.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." He smiles at me and I nod.

"Princess?" Chase says looking back and I look his way. I look back at the guy.

"Well I should go." I nod towards Chase and start to walk away.

"Me too." He nods towards the stairs and  I nod. I walk towards Chase and he smile at me.

"He's cute. I wonder if he's my new roommate." I say and Chase rolls his eyes knowing I'm messing with him.

"Haha." He laughs sarcastically and I nod walking away from him and towards the dorm. "You're joking right?" He asks and I laugh. "Right?"

"Yes I am. Don't worry." I say and keep looking at the doors.

We reach my dorm room and I open the door. There was nobody inside, but soon there would be because they had already started to leave boxes scattered around the left side of the room. All of the boxes were sealed so you wouldn't know if it was a guy or a girl.

"Looks like my new roommate beat me here." I say and drop my boxes on the floor. I look out the window and see view I have. "Come on let's go get the rest of my boxes."

I grab his hand and drag him out of the room. We make our way down the stairs and towards Chase's car.

We went up and down the stairs a couple of times. On the last round I was exhausted, so it was Chase carrying three boxes and me zero. I'm so grateful for him.

When we make it into the dorm, there were more boxes and a girl unpacking them.

"Oh hey... I'm Maddie. I'm guessing I'm your roommate."

"Oh no I'm not your roommate." She says and I make a confused face.

"Okay Nancy, I got us-" a guy stops at the entrance when he sees us. I recognize him as the guy from earlier. "Oh hey, clumsy girl?"

"I'm Maddie, I stopped going by clumsy girl a long time ago." I chuckle awkwardly at the silence surrounding the room. "I guess I'm your new roommate."

"Hey I'm Andrew." He says and extends his hand out to shake mine and Chase's. Chase turns to me and looks at me with an 'I told you so.' face.

"Fun." I say and look at my boxes on the floor. I guess I could start by unpacking. This is gonna be an interesting year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

TWO YEARS!! I've been on this app for two and a half years. And for two years I've been writing Rooming With Chase. My first born my forever baby. I'm sad/happy/elated/ etc. And well reading the end... I think it's kind of obvious that THERE'S A SECOND BOOK COMING!! I'm forever grateful for all of the support you guys have given me throughout this whole process, sticking with me through the writers block and the short chapters. I want to thank all of you for voting, commenting, if you shared than thank you. I love all of you so much and I am eternally grateful for everything you guys have done. You guys were the reason I kept on writing because I would've gotten bored by chapter seven if you guys hadn't commented. This isn't the end beautiful humans this is see you later. I'm excited are you guys excited??

Well I guess I should leave you guys to your thoughts and let this last chapter simmer in your brain. Please do tell me what you guys think and what you think will happen next book. 

I will see you guys next book. Byeee.