Chapter 3: The sacrifice

Starlight was running from the predacon Megatron owned. Suddenly Predaking tackled it. He snarled as him and the predacon got in a fight.

They snarled as they drew Energon from each other. Starlight screamed as Predaking's side was slashed open. Optimus widened his optics. "NO!"

The predacon flew off.

Starlight slipped and ran next to Predaking. He transformed. "Hey. You're gonna be okay. J-Just hang on!" She cried.

Optimus paled. Ratchet then scanned him he looked at Optimus. "It's already killed him. He's dying." Optimus wanted to scream but couldn't.

"Ratchet. Take Starlight back to the base." Predaking then hugged her tightly. "You were the best femme I ever knew." He whispered. She was sobbing and he kissed her helm.

Optimus bent down near Predaking. He winced as he sat up. "You take care of our sparkling. Whether it's a he or a she you take care of them." He told him.

Optimus nodded.

"Promise me.. you won't try to get revenge and you won't let her or Thunderstrike. Promise me." Optimus nodded. "I promise." Predaking smiled.

"I know your going to protect those children. I love you, Optimus and I love those sparklings." Optimus nodded. Predaking then passed.

Optimus threw a chair at the wall. Starlight flinched. "I SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM EONS AGO! I SHOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS SPARK OUT!" Optimus thundered.

Starlight felt scared. She has never seen this side of her carrier. Everyone in the throne room were silent.

Optimus winced and held his tanks. He winced. Starlight rushed to her carrier. "Carrier, you need to take it easy. You're sparked." She told him.

Optimus vented heavily. "They took him from me," Optimus whispered. "I know," she said close to tears. "We're not going to let them get away with it," Starlight promised.

"How? We can't even kill the damn predacon," he stated. The doors opened and a mech that was 5 feet taller than Predaking walked in. "He told me he had a brother and he could help us," Starlight said.

Optimus stood up to face him. The mech bent down. "So you're the Optimus Prime that my brother was highly protective of?" He asked. Optimus nodded.

"Starlight informed me you are sparked with his sparkling." Optimus nodded. "What are we going about this predacon?" Starkiller asked.

"I want him dead. I want him dead for what he did to Predaking!" Optimus said. Starkiller nodded. "Done!" He then walked out.

Starlight looked at her Carrier. "Come on." she helped him into his throne and he winced as he sat down.

Optimus was speaking to all the Autobots when there was a sound of metal being dragged.

Everyone parted and Starkiller threw the dead frame of the predacon. Optimus widened his optics.

Starlight and Thunderstrike stood up. "Son of a glitch is stronger than he looks. I killed him for you, Optimus Prime." Optimus stood up.

He walked down the steps. Starkiller then bowed to him. "I now pledge myself as your guardian and your children's," Starkiller said. Optimus stared at him.

He then looked at the Prime. "If you have any enemies I will kill them for you, if you have anyone you want offline, I will offline them for you. If you want me to murder a whole world, I will gladly do that for my one true leader." Starkiller vowed.

Optimus looked at his children. Starlight nodded.

Optimus turned to Starkiller. "Stand, Starkiller. Welcome to the Autobots." he said.