1.

Moving to the states for more than 10 years had made me realized how much I miss Japan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Moving to the states for more than 10 years had made me realized how much I miss Japan.
But after moving back home for good was one of my happy places to be.

I had recently moved back to Japan about a month ago.
During those time I had met up with my children hood friends who I had grew up before I before I moved away.

Mera was the girl I was closed with, she had changed so much even from her breast. I know it's messed up looking at that park but there pretty big.

Not gonna lie the first thing I looked when I saw her for the first one in years was her breast.

"I knew you would look at my breast" she says but somehow she doesn't feel uncomfortable at me looking at it.

I must've been a pervert in my past life ._.

Mine are pretty average, may have grow much not much as mera did.
Saiki was also one of my friends I've known, he would normally tagged along with mera and I.

There were times when it was just the both of us.
Back then he liked how I would do the things he likes  with him.
The kind back then found it boring.

Saiki read mangas especially one piece was his favorite which he got me into it and also became my favorite as well.
Most of our time together was about one piece.

But now looking back at his he still looks the same to be but more taller, still having the same expression.
Still liking coffee jelly
"Wanna watch the latest one ?" He asks me once I had gotten to my desk.

My relationship with him was still the same as before.
I had told him yes to his question,

One thing about Saiki is that he likes to be alone, he prefers piece and quiet over anything. I could also agree with him but it's also nice being surrounded by others even tho I may not have much friends.

Even if I'm not the popular student it's still nice having someone around and enjoy thief presence with them.

When it come to popular I think of teruhashi. She always has been surround by boys around school.
With that kind of power she could rule the world at this point.
One things I hate about this world is that only the good looking people end up being notice by other many people.

Being pretty is also a privilege, there are certain things you could get even if you don't try but for the "average people" they end up working harder even if they don't get it.
I like that part because it gives you motivation on your goals and actually our work into it.

I'm not hating on the popular ones, just some things don't seem to be fair for others and that's just how life goes.

"おはようございます😃"
Hairo shouted as he entered the class room.

Speaking of popular hairo happen to also be one of my friends that I've known. He had many friends back in elementary school which I'm not surprised about him being a popular student.

He puts in the good work and always looks after others.

Very early to be shouting and having that kind of energy.
We would greet each other everyday at school.

That's pretty much it, my grind were just 1...2..3
Damn.
But during that month when I started school here I've met new friends.
Yumehara is a girly girly if you what that means.
Favorite color pink, liking cute stuff.

I wasn't that type, just a normal girl I would say.
She got me into all the makeup stuff and girly clothes. Even when I wasn't the type to wear skirts.

Nothing much happened at school, my plans were hanging with mera and Saiki and trying a new ramen place.

"Hey buddy, let's eat together since we're both here" say nendo. My first expression of him made me feel a bit nervous knowing he wasn't the type of person you would think he is but knowing him now his personality doesn't match his appearance.

He's one of saiki's friends mera and told me.

"He not my friend " saiki commented.
"Why not he seems like a good guy, let him join us " I had told him and let nendo sit down with us.

What brought nendo here was that his father who passed away before he was born liked ramen which I guess he likes them too.
The atmosphere doesn't feel sad talking about someone passing away.

I quickly changed the subject and decided to tease Saiki, asking how good of a friend he is to Saiki.

"Oh buddy he's my best friend, right buddy?"
He ask Saiki who immediately says no.

The ramen place was good, mera was craving some dessert so we all headed to town including nendo.
Saiki didn't like the idea of nendo tagging along but I couldn't say no since he was alone when we met him.

"Saiki do you need to be that cold to him, it shouldn't  be that bad" I looked a him his expression wasn't very happy at all.
"Buddy I always see you with the girls" nendo says but did not know we were good friends back then.

I make it sound like I'm already old.
(Even tho I be having back problems at a very young age...)

Ice scream is what we ended up getting. The shop ran out of Saiki favorite flavor coffee jelly and left for a bit to another place near so we waited until he would come back.
I got to know nendo during that time, I've never realize how stupid and silly he is.

I find it funny.

"Oh teruhashi " nendo blurts out, his face got flustered and notice teruhashi.
I could see her from a distance, Saiki was walking in front of her with his ice scream in his hand.

It seemed like she was talking to him while he was walking away, she began trying to get his attention but he kept on ignoring it.
I like how he treats teruhashi, everyone seems to say oh but expect Saiki. ( and also me even tho she is pretty)

She tried walking in front of him to get his attention he still kept ignoring it.
I called his name out, waving my hands for him to see him.

Immediately he walked towards us leaving teruhashi as she called out his name. nendo and mera were chilling at the tables outside the ice screen shop.