The Witches Downfall

Start from the beginning

Bloom: Hi everybody! Mind if I join in?

Icy: It's not possible. I can't believe this!

Darcy: Huh?

Bloom: You thought you were rid of me, didn't you, Icy? Well, you thought wrong.

Bloom zaps Icy but she appears in the sky.*

Icy: What do you think you're doing? You seem to forget that your not the only one who possesses the power of the dragon.

Stella: Correction “Stolen” Dragon fire.

Flora: I never asked but do you happen to know how it happened Stella?

Stella: No, all I know is that Icy must’ve frozen Bloom in ice at some point during their fight because by the time I visited her the place was a wreck and Bloom was sitting there surrounded by a bunch of ice.

Musa: Yeah because all Icy ever does is freeze that girl I swear she doesn’t do anything else except freeze Bloom in ice only for her to later break free from it.

Flora: But Bloom is not alone this time.

The Winx fly to the sky to join Bloom*

Icy: I don't know how you do it Bloom, but you always push my buttons.

Icy shoots ice but Bloom stops it with a shield. Bloom and Icy fly to somewhere else.*

Timmy: It looks like Bloom and Icy are gonna fight.

Stella: Yeah well we all know who is going to be the winner of that battle and her name is Bloom.

Tecna: I don’t know Stella Icy does still have part of Bloom’s Dragon Flame.

Musa: Yes, but Bloom is still the fairy of the Dragon Flame Tecna and Icy and the other Trix are just a couple of witches that stole her powers and tried to claim them as their own.

Stella: Yeah those witches have no idea how to control my besties powers they only stole them because they wanted to show up those old witches that we saw destroy Domino years ago.

Darcy: What in the...?

Riven: Where in the world did you and Bloom go?

Sky: Well, we parked the Space Spider in the Dark Forest and we went for a walk!

Riven: So how did it go?

Riven and Sky cut the Army of Darkness*

Sky: Well we wanted to be alone and believe me we were. Magix is a total ghost town, Riven.