|chapter 1|

Reign's POV
*beep beep*
*beep beep*
"Ugh whyy, I just want to sleep" i slam my alarm
"5:00 already. Damn, well I better get ready"
I go to the bathroom and take a shower, do my skincare, brush my teeth and do my makeup.
After that I get dressed

    I pack my bags and then go downstairs to see my mom "Hey mom" "Hey honey! Breakfast is almost ready!" "Alright" I text Rylan and Shane to pick me up in a few while I wait to eat

"Hey mom"
"Hey honey! Breakfast is almost ready!"
"Alright"
I text Rylan and Shane to pick me up in a few while I wait to eat

"Breakfast is served!"
"Thanks mom you're the best!" I said with a smile.
On my plate was pancakes, sausage and bacon, delicious.
A couple minutes later I finish my food and I hear the doorbell ring

"That must be Rylan and Shane, bye mom gotta go!"I say yelling.
"Hey Rylan!"
"Hey reign, Shane is in the car we were wondering if you wanted to go for a quick boba run before class starts?"
"Yeah sure, I'm down."
"By the way, reign how have you been?"
"oh um I'm pretty well" I said nervously.
We get in the car and go to the boba place.
"Hey Shane, how you been?"
It's been kinda a while since I last saw him
"Hey reign I'm alright what about you?"
"I'm doing pretty well myself"
I lied.
Rylan POV
"Hey reign I'm alright what about you?"
"I'm doing pretty well myself"
I knew damn well that reign was lying. I could tell by the look on her face that she was not doing okay. I didn't want to start anything so I'm gonna wait to talk to her after school. By the way we all have the same classes but I didn't feel comfortable talking to her about that with other people around.
No one's POV
they get to the boba shop and order.
Reign got a lemon fruit tea with tapioca and basil seeds
Rylan got a matcha milk tea with tapioca and coffee jelly
And Shane got a mango slush with tapioca and star jelly
After they order reign wanted to pay and Rylan and Shane got mad at her because she was spending her money.
"Yo why you spending your money! I would have payed!" Shane exclaimed.
"Seriously like we have money!" Rylan went along.
"Too late! I have money too, plus I need to treat you guys to something." Reign argued.
They all hop back in the car and make their way to school.
Shane's POV
Tomorrow is Reigns birthday and I have to make sure that she has the best day ever. I'm going to leave early and try and buy the stuff for tomorrow because tomorrow is the weekend. I just hope that she doesn't think that we forgot about her.
Reigns POV
we all get to our classes and they were boring af. Art is the only class where we could actually hang out and do no work. I just hung out with Shane and Rylan because they are the only people I trust. I have trauma from my past which leads to me having trust issues.
After school we just hang out in the school grounds when Shane leaves earlier than usual. I was kinda curious on where he was going so I texted him but he didn't respond. Just then I was confronted by Rylan.

Rylan's POV
"hey reign? Do you know where Shane is?"
"Nah I haven't seen him, why?
"Why did you lie to me and Shane in the car?
"W-what do you mean?" I said awkwardly
"Reign, I know you well enough to know when you're lying. Tell me the truth. Please." I said practically yelling.
Reign's POV
"Why did you lie to me and Shane in the car?"
"W-what do you mean?" I said awkwardly.
"Reign, I know you well enough to know when you're lying. Tell me the truth. Please." Rylan said yelling.
I flinched and started tearing up.
"Hey hey what's wrong? I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Rylan said softly.
"I-im sorry, I didn't mean *gasps* to flinch *gasps*"
"Hey it's alright, cmon let's go home."
I nod my head in agreement.
This is my first book that I'm writing so please don't judge, I also don't revise when I write so there will be some grammar and spelling errors. Feel free to point them out but please don't make them a big deal. Thank you! Muah! love you all! ❤️