Chapter Fifteen: Pathetic Fallacy :3

sum more dedications to new ppls i think are very cute: rekiandsleep, leonsfluffyhair, mistyandthefroghealer, smellyvivendell, floetwiffy, thenutgobbler, Lan1xy, 19thyr, vqlxozn_

rededications to people who are more cute: vaalentinaa226 (u ruined my life but ily), wannaeatleon, yuinrey, meisamonke, jenniesb4e, gojoisgoodlooking, 1amnotaduck, amarihowell080

also 4k reads is just wow, speechless, literally im tweaking out to all my friends about my reads but none of them are reading it bc come on now i have self respect and none of my friends even like leon kennedy. my boyfriend is the only one who knows and hes only reading to check if they've fucked yet bc he just wants to read smut lmfao (he doesn't even read the chapter when he skims it and sees no mention of a cock 😭)

anyways sorry for the delay when writing this so much shit happened, here u go: my bestfriend found my fanfic, i got publicly hung upside down in a park and broke my ankle as my foot is what was hanging my whole body and got tetris or tetnis or whatever since i was IMPALED in my ankle which is how i was hanging upside down off a stick ε=ε=(っ* '□' )っ and i was stuck it was great, my entire fucking family is searching for this fic too, anyways sorry for the week long wait, enjoy.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Restless nightmares, except this time it wasn't about Penamstam. A sullen man, white filled his pupils, sticking out in a pool of his otherwise blackened eyes. His body is corpse-like, with sunken cheeks, pale, and aged. Hooded in black drapes and golden treasures.

Yourself standing beneath him, your vision warped as you stared at him moving closer to you. His insignia staff was shaped with writhing snakes, matching the ones you had seen all over the place since you had come to this village.

"Sacrificial lamb. You will receive our most sacred body. It begins now." Your body was frozen with terror as he stepped toward you, holding his hand out to your face. It was nothing but him, everything around was too dark and warped.

"When day breaks you too will join our covenant. To share in my holy blessing..." His hand reaches, it's right in front of your face and flesh-like tentacles erupt from his hanging sleeves. They penetrate your skin, slipping underneath and thrashing around in the flesh of your arms. The pain is agonizing, you're about to rip apart from the inside.

Tormenting screams leave you as you hopelessly flounder, trying to force your arms against the forceful animals living in your skin.

Your eyes open and immediately you try to sit up, but arms are around you. You quickly check your wrists before anything else, there's nothing moving around in there. As your mind was consumed by what had just happened, you sigh and lean back again, feeling something squishy and warm behind you. Leon. And he's just waking up from your moving around.

"You're finally up." He mumbles, with a grainier voice as he's just woken up.

"I don't remember passing out like this." You start to shift, slipping out of his arms, which annoys him slightly. He stays sat and leans back on the boat as you start the start up the engine.

"When I woke up you were laying between my legs. Didn't want to wake you up." And I just didn't want to take my arms off you. "Bad dream?" He asked as he had one just like yours.

"Some guy talking about a holy blessing. He looked like my primary school headmaster if he was a meth head."

He laughs softly, the nightmare now a bit more light-hearted in his memory. "Interesting way to put it." This place would be much more of a shit hole if you weren't here to make stupid jokes.