Part 3

(M/n) POV

My eyes widen as I stare at the shadow that hover over me and as I was about to turn around and see who was behind me, I felt my eyes quickly being covered. At this point, I started to panic and try to free myself from the hold I was in. I screamed at whoever was behind me as I tried to move myself away.

"Let go!!" I shouted loudly as I try my best to pry the hands off of my eyes but I soon felt something else cover my mouth. At this point I was just squirming around as I try my best to take off what was covering my eyes and mouth but I have soon started to realize it was someone hands.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Just stop making noise and stay still." A low yet stern voice spoke out soon after, making me freeze as I felt my body being pulled back against something hard. I kept my hands against whoever was behind me but quickly nodded my head, hoping that they will finally let go but all they did was slowly remove their hand from my mouth.

"W-who are you? And what do you want?" I question, still scared of what might happen next. I tried to calm myself down yet I couldn't help acting the way I was. I wanted the other to remove their hands from my eyes but no matter how much I pulled I soon stopped, not wanting to continue on this careless mistakes just in case they were armed.

"Sir?" I slowly mumbled, starting to bite my lip and peel the skin out of nervousness as I waited for what might happen next or what the next words from the male might be. "I'm looking for someone." They finally spoke, pressing their hand more against my eyes as it only made me shut them tightly.

"Please don't hurt anyone.." I spoke with a trembling voice and I hated it. I hate how vulnerable I sounded but also of how I might have looked to the other at the moment. It was quiet and all I can hear was my breathing and the others for a few seconds. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, actually, I came to check on someone."

I slightly tilted my head, being confuse on what he meant but I guess it wasn't any different since many people try to find any weakness for the (L/n) family. But checking on someone in specific? What was this about. "Well stop! If you have to sneak in here it's probably for bad intentions." I quickly said back, although now thinking back on my current position, I probably shouldn't be talking big and should be worrying about myself more.

I waited, a bit worried about what the male might do but all I heard was a deep chuckle come from behind me. I froze. I couldn't help but actually find the chuckle a bit nice, but I quickly shook my head as I once again try to pry off the males hands. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to him. I've actually been doing it for sometime now."

They said, "It's been a while now in fact, I just had to see them up close at least once before we meet." With that sentence, I froze. See them up close...was it perhaps me?! I mean, I'm the one who ended here on the floor with this person but...no..maybe I was just in the way of that. I stayed quiet and soon heard a sigh, the hand against my eyes slowly being a bit more gentle but still had enough force in case I decided to pull.

"I'll be leaving now. I already finished what I came for." He said "Do not, look back no matter what." He sternly said, making me nod my head and stay still. As the hand got remove from my eyes, I slowly open them and blinked a few times. Hearing the noises behind my slowly get farther and further made me finally let out my breath that I was holding in.

I took in deep breaths as I placed my hands in front of me. I've never had that happen to me and if I was being honest, it was terrifying but...the way that nothing happen and how he talked without ignoring anything I said made me feel slightly relief. As soon as everything came to mind, I quickly stood up and began to run back. I made sure I didn't look back and just kept my gaze to the front.

The good place that I had once thought of as a place where I can run away from my problems, now made me feel slightly worried but I couldn't hold back that good feeling I had I being heard. As I got inside the building, I walked straight to my bedroom, and ignored anyone who spoke to me. At this time, I could careless of what they said, my mind was over floating with what just had happen. Was it all my imagination? No..who was that?

I asked myself as I entered my bedroom, closing it and making sure to lock it. I made my way towards my bed and let myself fall against it. I stared up at the ceiling and soon grabbed a pillow and placed it right on top of my face. I took a deep breath and finally let out a scream against the pillow.

A lot went on today and so far it only made me lose my mind every little second. I slowly pulled away the pillow from my face and laid on my side, hugging my pillow as the moon light finally rose and entered through the window. I kept myself there for a few seconds, slowly dozing into my own thoughts.

As time went by, my eyelids started to get heavy. I had a hard day today, I deserve to rest. I said in my mind as I stood up and took off my clothes, placing them on the side neatly and putting on my sleeping clothes on. As soon as I was done, I threw myself in the bed and pulled the covers over myself, closing my eyes and focusing on the comfort of my bed as I slowly fell into deep sleep.

'I wonder what tomorrow would hold for me...'

———————————————————————
Omg!! I really thought this book wouldn't get much views but so far it's going good and I just wanted to thank all of y'all who stopped by and actually decided to read this book. I hope everything so far goes to you guys liking and if you have something you want to say about the book, go ahead and go for it! Thank you guys so much!! ᰔᩚ