And with this, he sent his Parralel existence everywhere, spreading Death magic, Forbidden magic, Dark magic and many more, after that he used an Avatar, with enough strength so he would look like a death god.

As a Result he changed his appearance to match.

He had everything needed to teach the princess, from books of magic, about humans, Politics, Martial arts, Etc

Years came by and he thought her everything she needed, she was already strong, and nothing else can be thought so he made the ultimate choice, for the princess to grow and mature, he must leave her to grow on her own.

She must rely on her own strength.
Zed took out a Pendant and a Sword, it was a unique Grade sword.

The sword grow stronger together with the owner as the sword and the wielder slays it's enemy, the more blood the blade has the more sharper and harder it gets.

The pendant has a protection spell, it only activates unless her soul is in grave danger.

And with this Zed made the last preparations.

With a heavy heart he wrote a letter, and other things.

He then left the three items and left the place.

Zed:
"Farewell Princess Till we meet again, and maybe one day you will meet your father and take your place as the Princess of the great Empire of  Tempest"

Olivia Pov:

"My name is Olivia, and i am in the Temple of Death, i am under zeds care and training to be really strong"

I learned all the basic things.
From magic, to Martial arts, using weapons, even this so called politics of Humans.

I learned all the things needed, zed told me i will need all of it.

It has been 15 years since he took me in, thats right i am 15 years old.
Hum hum.

I raised my chest in a smug way.

With this i am trying to be strong enough to defeat zed but.

Zed suddenly dissapeared.

I vowed to myself that i will find him, he left me a letter telling me to go to a human kingdom.

And just like that Princess Olivia's Journey to look for zed has started.

Zed:
"Hmm, I'll be waiting princess"

In a different Realm.

Diablo:
"My Lord we have finally found their location "

Rimuru:
"Perfect, wait for me Olivia, father is coming, and this time no one will ever harm you"

The New Ruler of the Outer Gods has decided to leave the Outer Void to his daughter.

The Chaos creator, No the Void God Rimuru Tempest Azatoth, will set foot into the Human Realm once more after 1billion Years.

Rimuru:
"I finally found you"

.....
...........
......................

This is the end for the prolonged

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button