Chapter 1 - Suicidal.

Start from the beginning

In a small hidden area, the other nurse handed another officer the tranquilizer gun they used in the mental hospital when people got out of line. He peeked over the top and shot the girl in the neck with it, watching her fall over in the process. The girl went from kicking and screaming when officers pursued her, to falling asleep in seconds. The officers carried her out of the liquor store and placed her inside of the nurses car as the nurse looked up at the officers.

"This is the 3rd time of the week, Mrs. Lacey." The officer with the tranquilizer gun snarled.

"It won't happen again.." The nurse mumbled.

"Yeah, that's what you said the last three times as well!" An officer from afar said out loud as he hopped inside of his car.

The nurse watched the police car drive out of the small parking lot. She sighed then looked over at the other nurse, who was also shaking her head.

"We need to start using stronger drugs." The nurse said in a low tone as she lowered herself into the car. "Let's go."

The next morning, the mental hospital was about to get a new guest. And this guest was the girl from the party.

"Mom, I didn't try to kill myself!" The girl shouted.

"Sweety, we just want you to stay here until you get better." The girls father said in a low tone.

"If you guys knew me, you would know that I'm not suicidal!" The girl yelled. "I mean, what the fuck guys?"

"Watch your language, Zonnique!" The mother said as she looked at her.

"Oh my goodness..." Zonnique mumbled as she folded her arms and slumped back into her seat.

"Look, you're just going to be in here for a couple of months-"

"A couple of months?!" Zonnique shouted. "What the hell is this??"

"We're here..." Zonnique's father said as they pulled up to a wide building.

When Zonnique looked outside, she seen a black nurse with a small afro, standing outside and smiling. She was waiting for them to arrive the previous night, but they postponed. Zonnique along with her parents stepped outside of the car as her father opened the trunk and grabbed her 3 large suitcases.

"Are you guys the Pullins family?" The nurse asked as she walked up to us.

"Yes!" They both cheered as they held their hands out to her, shaking her hand.

"I'm Amira Miner, but people in here call me Mrs. Miner." The nurse cheered. "You guys will have to fill out this slip telling me why your daughter is here so I can tell what part of the mental home I can assist her to."

"Okie dokie."

Zonnique's mother filled out the form on the trunk of the car for 2 minutes, then handed the slip back to the nurse. The nurse smiled and folded up the slip to fit in her dress pocket, then looked at Zonnique. Zonnique's parents looked at her, then put faint smiles on their faces.

"We'll see you later, okay?" Both of her parents said.

"Where's my room?" Zonnique growled as she grabbed her suitcases, then rolled them towards the door.

Zonnique walked inside of the mental home. It was way more beautiful than she pictured it. There was a sign in place right near the front door, and a large living room on the right. There was a boy with curly hair rocking back and forth on the carpet, and another boy who appeared just as normal. The boys turned and started staring at her, when the nurse came in and walked next to her.