Part 2. The breakup

Today a the last day a school, really and truly mi doh want it end cause how mi aguh see mi man?

from lastnight him deh Pon mi mind till a morning now. worse thing him choose fi wah mi when wi a leff school.

mi hate man suh till... except fi him

Getting ready to head downstairs my phone vibrates. Running to check it mi almost drop ova mi basket. Praying to God a mi man text mi.

when mi check the phone a Damian.

Yuh know seh mi forget bout him to rass.

Getting another text, I immediately open it realising it's dyani. I was about to answer the message when my inner self stopped me.

gyal yah idiot doh ansa yah, now yah behave too desperate.

alright alright mi nah open it yet.

heading downstair, big ma start bawl out mi name.

a wah do dah ooman ya, she cyah wait.

mi love mi granny ino but lawd she can create a scene eassi.

"Lilah, hurry up and come dung nuh likkle girl before the tea get cold."

"mi a come grandma, remember mi doh have school a just graduation practice and mi nah guh early" I said

"then a wah time yuh plan fi leave?" granny asked

"by 12 mi guh ova shean house, me and har will guh over deh the same time" I answered.

"alright gwan bout yuh ways den." granny said.

Heading up upstairs, I finally replied to the message after saving his number

*dyanii*

psstt

wahm?

wah time yah plan fi fah skl?

by 12, a wah?

meet me pon the basketball
court by 10.

mi nah come outta
my bed yet ino

it wasnt a question,
gwan guh get ready.

Taking a big sigh, I jump up off the bed and head to the closet looking for something cute to wear.

Taking a quick picture before I left to head over to shean.

shean is my best friend for the whole of highschool, she knows every secret and she's always been there for me, she also knows that I've always had a huge crush on dyanii since 9 grade so when I told her I was going to see him she was more than excited to come.

As soon as I reached over, she was already in her car, getting in the passengers side I saw the big smile on her face.

"sooo spill the tea nuh bbz" she said

lawd dah gyal yah love the fckry eassi.

after telling her everything that happened yesterday and that he wanted to see me today.

she started screaming.

Jesus no sah gyal yah wah deff mi.

"alright done now nuh, chro" I said.

"mek mi hurry up and reach ya before uh miss uh dick appointment" she said.

"likkle girl nuh mek mi tell uh sumn bad" I said.

Finally arriving at school me and shean were heading to the court until she decided she was gonna check if her boyfriend was here.

After searching the whole block, she never saw him, which means he wasn't here yet.

Seeing her enter the last classroom checking, I took my phone out to let him know I'm here and mi soon come.

Shean left the classroom with an irritated expression on her face.

"wahm to uh?" I asked

she didn't answer.

I entered the classroom to see what she saw only to see my boyfriend and dyani likkle suck out gyal and she Inna him lap too.

Jesus a weh mi do suh?

my heart immediately sank.

Taking off my slippers mi run up to both a dem and gih them some rass lick outta it.

shean come running to stop me cause the principal was walking the block. Putting on my slippers back I wiped the tears from my eye

"yuh see you likkle dutty church boy, everyday yuh come talk bout marriage to mi and a dis ya do?? a batta ears gyal yuh wah blct marry? alright." I said

he just sat there shocked.

kmft.

"watch dah pree ya" i said pointing at the girl and leaving the classroom.

-Remember to vote-