Chapter 9: Expelled.

The next day, Asa packed up her locker as she cried her heart out. I put my back on somebody's locker and crossed my arns as i put my right leg uo and looked at asa.

Chiquita: Ya know...you didnt have to do all of that. I took it into some  consideration...and it turns out...that you are right about yeji and yuna. They wanted nothing but to put trouble inot my school life.
She slammed her locker and stared right back at me.
Asa: Chiquita, its FAR to late to being apologetic towards me. Plus, im already getting expelled and moving to japan with my grandparents. Why do you even care? Why im i even telling you this? You started ALL of this! Your little " Fwiends " got ME into trouble just for trying to save your life! AND they blamed me, they really blamed me for standing up to them for USING YOU!!!
* cries even mlre harder *

Chiquita: look. Im so SO Sorr-
Asa: i dont even care if your sorry! I dont even care if you still want to be friends with them, but they are witches. Dont even apologize. Cuz i dont want to hear it.

Chiquita: wait! No! Asa! Please! Just come back! * sobs *
Yeji: why do you even care if shes moving to japan! Plus, you got us.
Yuna: and those are faxs girlie pop.
Chiquita: so....you blamed someone who was just looking out for me. No. NO! YOU TWO ARE THE REASOM THIS ALL HAD HAPPENED AND IM DONE WITH IT!!! THIS IS ALL BULL CRAP!!! I AM DONE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

Yeji: you can betray us!!! But we dont even care! Your are nothing without us chiquita! And you always will be nothing without me and yuna!!!
Yuna: go dig yourself to hell!
Chiquta: but i thought thats where your going felicia?

The news spread that asa was expelled. And LITERALLY, every single person in school knew about asa, yuna, yeji, and me DRAMA. I decided to decline all the rumors about the drama and what not.
The YCY group, was over. Now, there wasnt even a group! It was just yeji and yuna as besties. They lost all of their popularity, and, now, everyone hated them! Even lily did! ( lily already hated them, but now she hates them even more since they messed up. Not because she likes me as a friend or anything )

I was treated like a QUEEN in that school. And i felt that i always was goanna be the queen bee. My grades we're getting higher and higher and higher, people hated on yeji and yuna, no one came to yejis birthday party, and i let everyone sit at my lunch table! Well, ofc, besides, lily, yuna, and yeji. But other then that yeah!