Chapter 3: Friend Trouble ( FT )

The next day, i woke up, to see a cake, and jennie blowing a candle woth jooyeon, appa, and eomma! But what about me?! I ran downstairs, grabbed some cold pizza, and went to the bust stop crying. On the bus, i told asa everything! And she went ballistic!!!
Asa: WHAT?! ILL KILL THEM!!!
Chiquita: no- no...dont...

I cried as i went in the bathroom feeling left out. And i swear if my parebts abuse me, ill glady call CPS. Some girls came into the bathroom, and they asked me why i was crying. And i poured my heart out onto them. They introduced themselves as, , yeji and yuna . Apparently, they hated lily ever since she exposed yeji of having lice and spread rumors about yuna picking her nose every single day. I got angrier at lily as i told them my beef with her.

Us 3 became friends, instantly! They invited me to sit with them at lunch. But, i would normally always sit next to asa at lunch. But trying something new wouldnt harm anyone, or, anything!!!

At lunch:
Asa: hey, chiquita! Over- here....
I just passdd by asa withiut even saying anything to her.
Yeji: lily, is SO ugly.
Yuna: dont even get me started on her spilt ends.
The tension between yuna and yeji was EXTREMELY, off. They was actimg like lovers, but i couldnt blame them. They was all cute when they was flirting!!!!
Asa: Chqiuita, why are you sitting here?
Yuna: um, maybe, because she can!
Yeji: And will sit here! Unless...she wants to turn her backs on me and yuna.
Asa: chiquita, its either me, or, yuna and yeji. Also, their basically just guilt tripping you, chiquita.
I had just made new friends, and asa wasnt even happy for me? Thats it. She had jsut crossed the line of the whole reason of WHY there is a line.

I hanged out with yeji and yuna all day!!! They was in ALL of my classes, nice to me, and hated asa just as much as i do! Plus, they hate lily!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, i love them so SO much!!!

And that was my day!!! ( Side note: Asa kept on death glaring em at recess, like gorw up!!! Haha😆!!!!