why did you love me?

Hey guys..........

"Why did you love me?"
Nandini's question made manik uncomfortable.

"Nandini, yeh sab chodo. "
He tried to get away from her.

"kyun? Kaha Jaa rahe hai. Manik I just want to know that. And please tell me..Ghar me sab log.. they are eating my mind..please..."
Nandini catches his hands and sees him with tears in her face.

"Tumhe pata hai, tumhari yeh puppy face haina, I liked it and ab bi pasand hai. Aur tumhari aankhon me aasu, I don't like it."
He wipes her tears.

"Nandini, I didn't believe in love, kyunki baba... Aur when I see you too I didnt feel anything that time, but slowly kuch ho Raha ta. And I can't explain that to you. It's a feeling which you can only feel. Par woh feeling shayad Mera taraf se tha. I think so,....but still I...."

Manik stopped knowing what he was about say.

"Still I.." nandini was getting restless.

"Good night " he walks away from her.

*******************

Nandini was laying in her bed when Aliya and navya came.

"Nand..nandini..."  Aliya shouts for nandini.

"Kya hai?" Nandini was at her limit of frustration.

"Nandini, where you crying" navya asked her out of concern.

"Nahi dii" she wiped her tears and smiles.

"Nandini, didn't you like my arrival?" Aliya asked her.

"Aisa kisne kaha" nandini faces her.

"Woh actually, jab se maine yaha aaya hai, you were so upset. So I thought.." Aliya looked down.

"Aliya Aisa kuch nahi, I was just a little mood off. Now I am ok. Smile." She fakes her smiles. "Can we eat something, iam hungry"

"Haan , chalo" both Aliya and nandini ran to the kitchen.

" Nandini is hiding something. Iam sure. Woh bahut udhaas thi. Kya hai baat. " Navya worries.

*****************

"Navya, can't you understand it. Nandini has fallen for manik. Late hai, but it's the fact." Kabir was sure of his words.

"Kabir, usne mana Kiya. She said no. We didn't. " Navya was shocked.

"Navya, yes she said no. Because she wasn't sure of it. And yeh sab humara galti tha. He just proposed her that day, and she was shocked. Uske think karne ke liye humne koi time bhi nahi diya. Socho.. Aur ab Aliya aayi and she can't stand anyone standing near manik. " Kabir assures navya.

" So what will we do. Hum kaise aur kya karungi" navya was in total confusion.

"Dekhte hai"