Within next moments class 1-A ended up going through the tunnel that they were supposed to enter the arena from. They could hear the Present Mic and the crowd from the stands that came to watch them which resulted in some to get excited, some nervous, and some even more confident.

Y/n walked together with them as she was completely unbothered to what the competitions were going to be, the crowds of people that were about to watch her weren't suffocating either, since she got used to them after participating in illegal quirk fights when she was working under Akano. But then she looked at the person that seemed to be like a complete opposite of her, Izuku.

He was trying his best to keep a calm facade but in the eyes of Y/n it was as clear as a day since she was very good at reading people, so she leaned closer saying. „Stop being so nervous, people can feel your fear."

He turned towards her as he was startled, but then looked back at his shoes. „And you're not nervous? So many people are going to watch us and I don't want to lose easily."

Her eyes became softer. „Did that declarations of war caught you off guard?"

„A little." He answered but after a moment he added as his expression showed his determination. „But I won't to lose to him either, I want to win!"

She smiled and ruffled his hair. „And that's what I want to see, but I'm not planning to lazy around either." Her words made Izuku sweatdrop but he had no time to get worried about that as they now were entering the arena.

„IT'S THE FIRST TIME FOR THE STUDENTS TO ENTER THE STAGE! THE MIRACULOUS NEW STARS WHO OVERCAME ENEMY ATTACKS WITH HEARTS OF STEEL!" Present Mic exclaimed just to add the second he noticed the class to enter. „HERO COURSE, CLASS 1-A!!!"

Everyone's eyes went to the famous class just to greet them with loud cheers. They were the only reason behind so many people deciding to watch them. Teenagers who won against villains sounded quite interesting.

„ALTHOUGH THEY HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING AS MUCH AIRTIME, BUT THIS CLASS IS ALSO FULL OF TALENT! HERO COURSE, CLASS 1-B!" Present Mic exclaimed. „NEXT UP, GENERAL STUDIES CLASSES C, D AND E! SUPPORT COURSE, CLASSES F, G AND H ARE HERE, TOO! AND BUSINESS COURSE, CLASSES I, J AND K!"

Y/n watched around to maybe see some interesting individuals, but no one seemed to catch her eye, to her surprise the most interesting one was the one that came with the declaration of war earlier, his energy seemed interesting. But what she was focusing on the most was to find some talented kid from support course so maybe someone could save her katana as she didn't dare to ask anyone for help with something so expensive that she broke after one fight, especially not Keigo.

But as she liked to look ahead, she knew that the first competition would be something that would determine a small amount of students that would go to the next round so in the case that the purple-haired teen would turn out to be useful, she wanted to know his ways. ,Go have some fun, and watch the purple head for me.' Y/n nudged Lucy at which she felt his satisfaction as he wanted to leave her body as well.

He stormed out of her body in his incorporeal form that only Y/n could see. ,I'll gladly follow, madam~' He responded with eagerness in his voice and started to fly around to catch the best view while keeping his eye on the certain student that Y/n wanted him to.

She knew perfectly well that at times like this when there were many things to observe he was the most eager to do so, he was her little observer and partner who brought her important informations that saved her at times, so she never dared to disagree with him going away for a bit to do his little research. At the same time she understood that most of the time he was in her body and would help her and advice her, so she would always give him some missions for him to prove himself, and he loved those.