Y/n hid her irritation at the use of word 'suggestion' which meant nothing less than an order. „I'm eager to listen, Madam President."

„We considered you using your dragon during the sports festival and showing it to the public under a new name. It would help you to cut yourself from the image of Akano Dragon for good." Woman stated with calm demeanor but fierce eyes as she expected immediate agreement.

But Y/n just looked at her with unamused expression as she was considering pros and cons of such a spectacle that showing a huge dragon could cause. In the end she understood the psychological aspect behind it, a tricky way to change dragon into something heroic could definitely bring profit and Y/n wouldn't have to worry about using that in later years, it would as well bring more attention to her by other heroes. In the long term goal, it could end with more good than bad. „I might agree to that under one condition." Y/n responded with lazy smile as she raised one finger.

And as Y/n was dealing with hero commission's President, in the meantime, class 1-A was preparing themselves to participate in the whole sports festival as they were in their waiting room.

„Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!" Iida bursted in through the door of the waiting room, but most of the class simply ignored him at that point as he was running wild from the beginning of the day.

„Midoriya." Todoroki called as he walked closer towards Izuku who had confused look on his face.

„Todoroki? What is it?" Izuku asked while the rest of the class stayed silent in the anticipation on what their classmates confrontation was going to be about as they deduced there'll definitely be one based on the seriousness of Todoroki's tone.

„Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki started as he looked down on Izuku. „But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you."

„What's with all those declarations of war lately?" Kaminari wondered out loud in confusion at the recent events.

„The answer to that is easy." Y/n stated, making everyone look at her as she leaned against the door frame with a smirk on her face. „When there is war, everyone wants peace, but when there's peace everyone wants war. People are very indecisive creatures."

„I'm going to win against you too." Todoroki declared, his gaze lingering on h/c haired girl. „Maybe you have once won during the battle training... but this time I'll give it my all."

„Oh?" Her smirk widened. „I'm going to fully enjoy the moment I will see Endeavor's face after I'll crush you into dust."

He clenched his fists as his glare became more intense, and he responded. „Such a thing won't ever happen. Don't get so full of yourself just because you won once, I'll show everyone that you're not worth all this attention."

Kirishima decided to come closer and put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder saying. „Why are you trying to pick a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!"

Todoroki just brushed him off. „We're not here to play nice and make friends. But whatever." And after those words he started to leave.

When he was about to walk out of the room, Y/n decided to add her two cents. „Todoroki~ I'll go this far to give you an advice." She started, while looking directly into his heterochromic eyes. „You better entertain me well, or else this war is going to end pretty quickly."

After her words his glare became even more icy than before—which Y/n thought was impossible—and he left the room. She was under awe at how determined he was in disliking her, and cause behind it was something she wasn't even sure about. Her best bet was Endeavor but she couldn't know for hundred percent.

𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 | ʙɴʜᴀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara