𝖙𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I'm okay-sorry." I told him.

"whatchu apologizing for?" He chuckled huskily.

"I wasn't trying to wake you," I told him smiling.

"I wasn't sleep-just resting my eyes." He smirked as both his arms shifted to wrap themselves around me.

His eyes then fluttered open as he looked down at me, sending chills up my arms.

I've only been with two other guys before him-but I must say, I've never felt like this before-even from just his gaze, everything he did gave me literal goosebumps.

That night when we finally confessed to having feelings for each other, it really changed something between us both.

It's like we no longer had to lie about our feelings, so they both just came rushing at us tenfold.

Everything we were trying to suppress just resurfaced, and now it's like we physically couldn't get enough of each other.

"You know it was your turn to make dinner tonight right?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Just like it was your turn yesterday-and the day before that-and the day before that-"

"I get it," he spoke, cutting me off.

We had agreed to both learn how to cook, but honestly, it's just been me learning if anything.

He'd always find an excuse, and then he'd just kiss me and I'd forget all about it. It was sad I know, I was head over heels like some love-sick teenager.

"Whatchu even have a taste for?" He asked, rubbing my back gently.

"I don't know... I'm not picky like you." I teased, causing him to smack his lips.

"I ain't picky." He defended.

"Lie," I stated simply.

He was a very picky eater, I guess that's because of his fitness thing, but still-he didn't like a lot of foods, and wouldn't even try them if tried to buy them.

"ya' stomach been bothering you though, I just wasn't tryna make it worse with my cookin'..' he spoke.

"Saint I'm fine, stop making excuses," I told him, laughing.

"aight, Khalil." He waved off, "how 'bout we just eat out?" He asked.

"like where-what time is it?" I asked, shifting up so I was now straddling him and looking down at him.

"It's like 9-so most shit should still be open." He spoke.

"Okay, what do you have a taste for then?" I questioned, removing a piece of lint from his goatee.

"I'm thinkin' subs." He stated.

I thought to myself for a moment before nodding, that sounded pretty good to me too honestly, and it wouldn't irritate my stomach too much if I played it safe.

"Okay sounds good-let's get a move on," I told him teasingly.

"Who you rushing huh'?" He responded, reaching down to squeeze my butt playfully as he bit into his lip.

The action, again, was playful, but of course-my sex-crazed body was way too sensitive for that, and the moan escaped my lips before I could even process it.

My face heated in embarrassment, but Saint only smirked as he sat up, placing a kiss on my lips seconds later.

The kiss was brief before he shifted me off of his lap so he could stand up.

After we both got changed into our outerwear, we were heading out to get our food.

It was quickly approaching the holiday season so it got pretty dark super fast around here, pared with the fact the street lights barely worked meant that at night, the city literally looked like a cemetery.