𝖓𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

A moan forced its way from my thought feeling that, the pressure of his hands, the weight of his arousal under me, I was losing myself.

Tongue first, I kissed the skin just beneath his ear, and almost immediately he squeezed my bottom-a gasp leaving his throat as he did so.

His spot.

From that kiss, I licked all the way down to his collarbone, just before kissing my way back up to his jawline, chin, and then eventually-the soft skin of his lips.

With a body like the one he had, there was no way I was gonna be able to just kiss him and be done with it.

"...what 'chu doin' to me ..." he mumbled lowly, gripping a handful of my hair and pulling slowly, forcing my lips from his neck, and exposing my own neck to him.

All I could do was wait, wait, and watch as he leaned toward my neck and licked the skin from my throat and all the way up to my lips where he paused.

I smiled as we made eye contact, a smile he reciprocated before reaching up to choke me softly with his left hand.

For a second we stayed like that, him choking me, my hands still resting around his neck, eyes locked onto one another.

"...never again." He stated, tone serious as he applied just a slight amount of pressure to the grip he had around my neck.

He then leaned in to kiss me again, this time roughly, a kiss he dominated completely, a kiss that I could do nothing but moan into.

"...you ain't ever leaving me again Khalil ..." he told me after breaking the kiss, still looking into my eyes, severity present in his words.

I nodded at his words, feeling like nothing but a puddle in his arms. I wanted him to lose himself with me because there was no doubt I'd be losing myself with him.

As we shared another kiss, a low groan escaped his lips, and then he stood up-forcing me to wrap my legs around him.

Slowly he walked us over to the wall, where he sandwiched me in between while he kissed me roughly.

Then, he walked us over to the kitchen, where he lifted me to place me on the counter before again connecting our lips.

It felt like we'd kissed over every inch of the house before finding our way back to the couch where I again ended up on his lap, cuddled against his chest.

Though we were no longer kissing and instead coming down from what had been the best make-out session of my life, I still felt on fire.

We'd been sitting in silence for minutes now, just enjoying the warmth of each other, unsure of what to say or do next.

Though I will admit, one thought came to mind...

"I'll stay," I told him, lifting my head from his chest so I could look down at him.

He chose to stay quiet, but he did look up at me attentively.

"You were right," I nodded, " there's no point in leaving one bad situation to go to another one."

"I still plan on leaving this city, but when I do-it'll be to go somewhere ten times better," I explained.

"ok." He replied.

"-and you'll be coming with me," I added.

"huh?" He questioned.

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara