My Angel

" Hyung , th-this i-is f-for yo-you " twelve years old jungkook was giving a flower to his hyung who's hyung was looking like ethereal and so handsome while doing nothing , so when jungkook saw a beautiful flower then he couldn't hold himself to give his hyung.

" Aww ... thanks jungkookie " his hyung ruffled jungkook's hair because his hyung is 2 years older than jungkook. Twelve years old jungkook was so melted on those small fingers of his hyung and showed his bunny teeth to his one and only one favorite hyung. ' jiminie hyung '

" Jimin oppaaaa !! " a girl of jungkook's age with her bangs rushed toward jimin and she had made a tiara of flowers and tried to reach at jimin's height because she was smaller than his oppa too.

" that's for me lisa !? ... it's so beautiful .... thanks ! " jimin smiled to his younger sister and bend down a little so she would could put that beautiful tiara on jimin but as lisa was busy to put the tiara on jimin two pairs of eyes were glaring at lisa with not liking lisa for going close to his hyung that was jungkook with angry pout.

Jungkook was possessive about his hyung but he couldn't show it because jimin always treat jungkook equally as his younger sister but only this types of moment jungkook wanted to punch lisa on her small face but jungkook couldn't because jungkook didn't want to let himself came out as a bad boy and might be jimin would never talk with him.

" Opppaaa !!! You Loookk PerFECT!!! " lisa screamed in satisfaction of the result she tried to made and at the end jimin was not less than an angel. Lisa looked at jungkook to look at his oppa and when jungkook looked at his hyung , his eyes couldn't stop staring at his hyung.

" An Angel " jungkook mumbled under his breathe and he couldn't take his eyes off from his hyung who was just sitting with tiaras on and started to take pictures of himself. Jimin made a cute face and jungkook knew that his eyes only more adore the older.

" Told you na .... he looked pretty on yellow flower tiara " lisa whispered to jungkook while carrying a proud smile on her face while showing her finger to jungkook for make jungkook believe that her fingers are magical.

Jungkook felt losing his hyung affection toward him as his hyung showered beautiful words to lisa after receiving tiara from Lisa so he turned around and start searching for flowers and when he searched flowers then he run toward them to make tiara for his hyung " Every flower look perfect on him! " jungkook shouted and rushed to make a beautiful tiara for his hyung.

Lisa also rushed when she saw jungkook was running to make tiara for his oppa and they both started to pick the beautiful flowers , they both are same , love to win the game , yes they both took it as very serious game , not tiara but for jimin's attention for them.

Lisa like jungkook's company because she hardly has friends in her life but she also hate jungkook sometimes when her elder brother , jimin always divide her cake with jungkook , she has to share her toys with jungkook because they both are of same age and more over she would love to enjoy jungkook's toys but jungkook used to stay on there's house instead of his because of jimin.

Jimin looked above his phone after clicking many photos of him and found that lisa and jungkook was picking flowers in so hurry as if there life depends on it. 

Jungkook tripped on his own while picking the flowers and lisa hurried to pick more flowers instead of helping jungkook , they were on game mode and in game no cheating " Hey Rosie ! " lisa turned toward the voice but then lisa felt a hand grabbed her legs and made her to fall on ground too.

" If not me ... then i'll not let you win " jungkook smirked and hold lisa's leg more tightly to not let her pick any flower and lisa just grabbed jungkook's hair and start pulling it hard , that's how they start fighting on the garden.

Jimin node in disbelief while seeing these two fighting as if they were in a serious battle. Jimin took a long breathe because he thought that in this garden they would play happily and let jimin live his life peacefully for a second but guess he was so wrong. 

" they are gonna fall in love definitely ! " jimin mumbled and made his way toward them while clicked a photo of them of fighting like a cat or dog " i'll show these photos of their's to their children " jimin mumbled to himself and finally reached to them to stop the battle.

" I told you oppa , he started this ! " 

" You didn't help me while i always do help you !"

" when did you do that ! you liar ! " lisa was right but jungkook didn't want to came out as a bad character at least not in front of his only favorite hyung so he tried his best to cover up.

At last things sort out and jimin brought the ice-cream for three of them and that's the best thing that jimin never took side of anyone when they fought , they solved it together and sometimes they looked like best friend. Jimin gave the two at the same time the same flavoured ice-cream with his eye smile. 

" here you go " jimin cheered up the two while going home.

But jimin oblivious about one thing that lisa was smiling seeing the ice-cream but jungkook smiling after seeing the eye smile of his hyung while giving the ice-cream to them because for jungkook his hyung's eye smile is the most adorable and jungkook didn't care about anything when it came to his hyung's eye smile. 

' my angel ' jungkook thought and showed his bunny teeth to his hyung because jungkook was truely happy with his hyung , his favorite hyung.