"Hey, everyone." (Y/N) greeted them, her voice filled with excitement.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Tanjiro exclaimed, his kind eyes lighting up.

"Sorry we're kinda early. Someone was very excited to play arcade games." He added, his eye darting to a impatient looking Inosuke.

The warm greetings continued as Zenitsu and Kanao chimed in, expressing their delight at seeing her.

The camaraderie and familiarity of their interactions brought a sense of comfort to (Y/N)'s heart.

The warm greetings continued as Zenitsu and Kanao chimed in, expressing their delight at seeing her. The camaraderie and familiarity of their interactions brought a sense of comfort to (Y/N)'s heart.

Just as the excitement settled, Inosuke's impatience got the better of him. He furiously exclaimed, "Come on, you slowpokes! The arcade is just a few blocks away! Let's go right now!"

Inosuke's outburst startled Zenitsu, who responded by shouting a string of colorful profanities in Inosuke's direction.

"Hey!! Don't be such an ass, Inosuke!" Zenitsu hollered.

Inosuke replied. "No you!"

"No. You're the ass!"

"You're the ass. I win."

The sudden outburst caught everyone's attention, causing them to burst into laughter.

(Y/N) and Nezuko watched the hilarious spectacle unfold before them, their laughter blending with the chaos.

The sight of Inosuke dragging Zenitsu while the latter continued his animated protest was a comical scene that further brightened the evening.

Giggling uncontrollably, (Y/N) turned to Nezuko and said, "Those two never fail to entertain us, do they?"

Nezuko nodded, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "Hmm Hmm."

Inside the arcade, the Kamaboko squad immediately scattered, each gravitating towards their preferred games.

"Oh my goodness. I always wanted to try one of these." Tanjiro, with his determination shining through, headed straight for the basketball game.

(Y/N), Nezuko, and Kanao stood nearby, watching as he skillfully aimed and shot the virtual basketballs, his competitive spirit driving him forward.

Zenitsu, drawn by the flashy lights and sounds, found himself engrossed in the bull pulling game.

With quick lightning reflexes, he furiously pushed the button to catch the elusive bull, his eyes focused and his concentration unwavering.

The atmosphere around him was filled with his excited exclamations and the clatter of buttons.

"I'm gonna win and I'll get ton of tickets so I can buy Nezuko-Chan and I a child plushie~"

Inosuke, never one to back down from a challenge, decided to take on the dance game.

As the catchy tunes played, he attempted to follow the rhythm, his wild movements and unorthodox dance style causing laughter to erupt from the onlookers.

"What are you laughing at?!" Inosuke fumes, "You assholes."

Despite his lack of finesse, Inosuke embraced the game with unwavering enthusiasm.

(Y/N), feeling a desire to join in on the fun, turned to Nezuko and suggested, "Hey, Nezuko, let's play some games too!"

Nezuko, happily munching on her bread, shook her head with a smile. "Hmm Hmm."

(Y/N) chuckled and shrugged, understanding Nezuko's contentment in simply enjoying the atmosphere. "Alright then, I'll pick a game for us to play later. Let's savor all tha food and watch the others for now."

They continued to observe their friends, cheering them on with every successful shot, button push, and dance move.

The arcade echoed with laughter and shouts of encouragement as the Kamaboko squad threw themselves into the games, their competitive spirits igniting a friendly rivalry among them.

As the night progressed, (Y/N) couldn't help but feel grateful for these carefree moments.

Surrounded by friends who brought joy to her life, she relished in the simple pleasure of being in their company.

-