D i s c l a i m e r

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The personal opinions and writings of the author are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, insult, and or injure anyone should they chose to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of the published works or commentary. This notice has been posted by the author herself to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that an and/or all of the published works or commentary are misconstructed/ manipulated by anyone.

This disclaimer will be included in the beginning of any works made and published by me, NayaDarkie.

Copyright © by NayaDarkie

Alrights Reserved:

⚠️

This story consists of grammatical & typographical errors. Some words are redundant. This story contains mature contents not suitable for young readers so read for your own risk. I'm not professional writer and I'm still in the process of improving my writing skills.

This story may be cliche, boring, flawed with toxic, and unreasonable characters. If you have high standards please don't read it. I don't need many readers, I just want to write because it's my way to escape my reality.

Please Respect 🖋️📜
I don't want anyone comparing my work in others work. If you have found a similar scenes, names in my stories to the other. It's purely coincidental. And if you are too perfectionist this story is not for you.

Thank you♡