S2 Chapter 1&2 : A Heart Struggles & The Manipulation of Fangs

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The man chuckled, seemingly unfazed by her defensive posture. "Ah, my dear, you can call me Himero. As for where you are, well, let's just say you're in a place where desires come to life," he said with a sly smile, his words laced with a hint of mischief.

Camille's guard remained up as she assessed the situation. "Desires? What are you talking about?" she asked, trying to keep her emotions in check.

Himero's eyes gleamed with amusement. "Oh, my dear, everyone has desires, secret longings that they keep hidden from the world. And I have the power to make those desires a reality," he replied, his voice smooth and hypnotic.

Camille's heart raced as she realized the implications of his words. Could he be talking about her deepest desires, the ones she had buried deep within her heart? She quickly brushed the thought aside, refusing to be swayed by his words.

"I don't believe in fairy tales. Whatever you're trying to do, it won't work on me," she retorted, mustering all her strength to resist his influence.

Himero chuckled again, circling her like a predator. "Ah, but my dear, you have such potential. So much power and yet so little control. I can help you harness that power, unlock its true potential," he purred, his eyes never leaving hers.

Camille's eyes narrowed further, and she forced herself to remain focused. "I don't need your help, and I certainly don't desire anything from you," she said defiantly.

Himero's smile widened, and he moved even closer to her. "Oh, but you will. Everyone does, in the end. We all have desires that we can't resist," he whispered, his voice sending shivers down her spine.

Camille clenched her fists, feeling the dark aura around her intensify. She knew she needed to find a way out of this situation, but she also knew she couldn't do it alone. With her grimoire and scroll missing, she was at a disadvantage.

For now, she decided to play along, keeping her true feelings and desires hidden from this enigmatic man. She would bide her time, find a way to escape, and reclaim her power.

Camille's eyes widened in shock as the man named Himero revealed his true identity as one of the Seven Warlords of the Joker Kingdom's Black Gods. She had heard rumors about the powerful and dangerous group, but she never imagined she would come face to face with one of them.

Himero continued to wear that flirty and perverted smile, which only made Camille's skin crawl even more. His magic, pure seduction, explained his unsettling presence and the way he seemed to exude an aura of charm and allure.

"End my life or make me join your side? Is that your grand plan?" Camille retorted, her voice filled with defiance despite the fear gnawing at her heart.

Himero chuckled, seemingly delighted by her reaction. "Oh, my dear, you have such a way with words. But I assure you, it's not just any plan—it's a tantalizing proposition," he said, his tone dripping with honeyed persuasion.

Camille's grip tightened, her emotions conflicted. On one hand, she knew she needed to stay strong and resist his seductive magic, but on the other hand, a small part of her was curious about what he had to offer.

"I'm not interested in your proposition," Camille said coldly, trying to maintain her composure.

Himeros' smile never wavered. "Ah, but you should be. Imagine the power you could have, the strength to protect those you care about. All you need to do is embrace your desires," he said, his words like a siren's song, tempting her to give in.

Camille's mind raced, and she knew she couldn't let herself be swayed by his words. She had seen the darkness in the Joker Kingdom, the cruelty and oppression they inflicted on their own people. She couldn't let herself become a pawn in their twisted games.

THE RED SERAPH | OC X FUEGOLEON जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें