𝓧𝓘.

SECOND YEAR :

SECOND YEAR :

IT WAS CURRENTLY RAINING, AND
NOT LIGHTLY.

this was definitely not what the news said the weather would be today...

but thankfully you were a prepared person, times like these you definitely deserve a pat on the back.

school was already over, so most people looked to be waiting for the storm to pass.

you reaching in your bag while pushing through people. opening your umbrella as you looked around the crowd.

where you saw your favorite first year, he was standing next to another boy, seto if you remembered correctly.

when was it when you started to look for him in crowds?

you made your way over to him uttering apologies to people who's were in your way.

"koushuu."
you said with a slight bow.

"oh (f/n)-senpai..."
he said glancing at you.

"you forgot an umbrella?"
you asked tilting your head.

the boy nodded while looking at the pouring rain.

"here you can have mine!"
you said holding it out towards him.

"but what about you senpai?"
he asked furrowing his brows.

"I'll be fine! I'm sure it'd be worse if a player got sick, it fits two. so share with seto!"
you said putting the umbrella into his hand.

you gave him one last smile before walking out into the rain. sure you got soaked immediately, but it was worth it.

—————

the boy stared at the figure getting soaked.

"wow (l/n)-senpai sure is nice..."
he heard taku speak up.

'I didn't even get to thank her...'
he thought looking at the retreating figure.

'he thought looking at the retreating figure

WORD COUNT : 261